TRAILER 2

On the cold hard ground lied a iron man head, nearly half destroyed. At first you couldn't see anyone til a pale arm reached out with his shaky finger tips struggling to turn on the helmet til after a couple seconds, it's eyes flickered brightly.

Zooming out to see Tony Stark sitting with a loud exhale escaping his lips,"Stay on" he said while tapping the helmet. The lights from the helmet weakly shined its light over him before the screen turned black.

"Hey Ms.Potts.." Tony began,"if you find this recording don't feel bad about this" he leaned his body against a machine, inside a space shift that floated amongst the terrifying yet beautiful stars of the galaxy,"Part of the journey is the end."

Dramatic music played in the background as Tony continued on with his words,"Just for the record being adrift in space with zero promise of rescue is more fun than it sounds. Food and water ran out four days ago. Oxygen will run out tomorrow, and that'll..be it."

It screened back to him leaning towards his helmet that was recording his weak state,"When I drift off I will dream about you, it's always you."

He then turned off the helmet, with its system shutting off. Heart beatings drummed with the screen turning black again.

|MARVEL STUDIOS|

A huge body armor suit stands there surrounded by large mountain hills.

Thanos hand brushes against the flowers of a unknown place.

"Thanos did exactly what he said. He wiped out 50% of all living creatures" Natasha stated with it showing the avengers building. Steve sitting there, a tear rolling down his cheek.

Bruce stared at the screen of Shuri, Scott, and all of the missing people. His hand rubbed over his face in distress.

"We lost, all of us" Steve said as Thor sat there in the almost empty building emotionless.

Nebula stood in a unknown spacecraft in space.

"We lost our friends..we lost family"

Nova appeared to be standing in the kingdom of Wakanda, in a royal bedroom that was half destroyed. She grabbed a picture of him and threw it against the wall sobbing in tears.

A figure then showed to be standing amongst the city of Japan as they wore a black clock looking over their shoulder. Bodies lied at his feet,"We lost a part of ourselves."

Natasha stared at Clint in shock.

"This is the fight of our lives" Steve states as he closes a lock of Peggy Carter. Natasha and him stand side by side in a air craft.

"This is gonna work guys" Natasha says to the two, Nova who sits in the back, with Steve nodding beside Natasha.

"I know it is. Cause I don't know what I'm gonna do if it doesn't."

AVENGERS
END GAME
"Hi is anyone home!? This is Scott Lang, we met a few years ago!" Scott yells at the camera outside the Avengers building.

Steve stands in shock,"Is this an old message?"

Natasha shakes her head,"That's the front door."

"Can you buzz me in?"

APRIL