TWENTY SIX

Nova sat in a diner right beside Scott with Steve and Natasha in front of her

Nova sat in a diner right beside Scott with Steve and Natasha in front of her. With of course, Bruce but the thing was it was and wasn't Bruce. He was in his Hulk form except he wasn't angry. He was calm like his normal human self. But he was still so green.

Nova held a very confused face, almost just as a confusing as Scott was as he eyed Bruce up and down,"Come on I feel like I'm the only one eating here. Try some of those eggs" Bruce said to both Nova and Scott who had big bowls of eggs in front of them.

"Did I miss something here?" Nova mumbled to herself.

"I'm so confused" Scott said frankly.

"These are confusing times."

Nova shook her head with eyes semi wide,"No, no, I don't think that's what he meant"

"I know, I'm kidding! It's crazy, I'm wearing shirts now" he gestured to his blue shirt. Surprisingly that wasn't what Nova really found shocking. Beside on his appearance she wondered where on earth did he find clothes that big.

I mean he had his own pair of glasses, cardigan, pants and shirt, like how? And when?

"Y—yeah, how, why?" Scott stammered.

"Five years ago we got our asses beat. Except it was worse for me. First Hulk lost and Banner lost, then we all lost"

Nova frowned, as she knew understood he felt.

"No one blamed you Bruce" Nat assured him.

"I did" Banner argued,"For years I've been treating the Hulk like he's some kind of disease, something to get rid of, but then I started looking him as the cure. 18 years into gambling, I put the brains and the brawn together, now look at me. The best of both worlds"

Was that a reference to Hannah Montana?

"Excuse me Mr.Hulk?" A teenager came with her brothers it seemed like,"Can we get a picture?"

"Of course little one" he said, with him handing the iPhone to Scott for him to take it which he willingly did,"Say,"Green!"

"Green!"

Nova raised her eyebrow as Scott extended the phone back to the girl,"Do you wanna grab one with me? I'm Ant Man."

The three kids looked unsure causing Nova to snort,"You're Hulk fans. You don't know me—"

"No, no, he wants to take a picture with you" Banner argued, but the younger kid nervously smiled shaking his head.

"He's even saying no!"

"Come on, the kid—"

"They don't want a picture with me"

"He's gonna feel bad"

They went back and forth as Nova amusingly drank her coffee,"take the goddamn phone" Scott sighed,

The three kids shyly smiled, waving bye to Banner with him telling them to behave, and to listen to their Mom.