FIFTEEN

Nova walked with T'Challa having the royal guards behind them along with Okoye and Ayo at each of their sides,"When you said we were going to open up Wakanda to the rest of the world this is not what I imagined

Nova walked with T'Challa having the royal guards behind them along with Okoye and Ayo at each of their sides,"When you said we were going to open up Wakanda to the rest of the world this is not what I imagined." Okoye said.

"What did you imagine ?" T'Challa wondered.

"The Olympics maybe even a Starbucks"

Nova playfully rolled her eyes before keeping a calm expression awaiting the plane that was flying towards them.

Nova began to wonder which friends of hers were on the plane just as the doors began to open. Steve and Natasha first with Wanda, Vision, Banner, Rodney, and Wilson behind them.

Nova felt her heart drop surprised by the group instantly that she wasted no time rushing to Nat and hugged her tightly feeling Natasha instantly return it.
Nat and her always had a strong connection to each other that opening up to people was hard but for each other it was too easy.

"It's good to see you Nat" Nova said with a genuine smile.

"Missed you too Nov" Nat mused before the two released with chuckles.

Steve smiled at the pair before shaking hands with T'Challa,"Seems like I'm always thanking you for something." He said.

Once Nova had hugged everyone she Steve pull her in a hug in which she returned.

Bruce suddenly cleared his throat bowing down to T'Challa causing Rhodey to look at him weirdly,"What are you doing?"

Nova chuckled amused while T'Challa shook his head,"We don't do that here" he said.

"So how big of an assault should we expect?" T'Challa questioned with the rest following after him.

"Uh sir, sir! I think you should expect quite a big assault. I'm sure Nova has told you about it" Bruce said in which Nova met T'Challa's eyes nodding.

"How we looking?"

"You will have my kingdoms guards, the border tribe, the Dora Milage"

"And him" Nova said gesturing to Bucky,"A semi stable 100 year old man" he announced. Steve smiled instantly bringing his best friend into a hug,"How you doing Buck?"

"Not bad for the end of the world."

Nova looked over at Vision seeing how Wanda held onto him protectively. Noticing his forehead shine with the mind stone.

"Bruce have you herd any word from Stark?" Nova questioned but Bruce shake his head.

Nova sighed looking down instantly feeling T'Challa's hand on her shoulder,"Come on Nova. Let's go."

Nova shook her head telling him to go on,"I'll catch up with you guys." T'Challa have her an unsure look but still nodded giving her a kiss on the cheek before leaving.