TWELVE

Nova walked more closer to the metallic ship pulling out her pen seeing the damage at each side of the street

The boys already stood there leaving the agent to wonder how'd they manage to get there first but nonetheless ignored it standing between Doctor Strange and Tony.

"What the hell is that thing?" Nova snapped.

"That's what were about to find out" Stark sighed as blue beam of light shined down instantly appearing two unknown creatures.

Nova studied the two tilting her head. One carried an axe that was the size of his gigantic self while the smaller one kept a straight tall position with no weapons,"Hear me and rejoice. You are about to die by the hands of the children of Thanos. Be thankful that your meaningless lives will now be contributed-"

"I'm sorry Earth is closed today so you better pack it up and get out of here!"Stark shouted.

Nova frowned upon hearing they were children of Thanos. It seemed that he sent them to get the stone instead. Or maybe as a distraction.

"Stone keeper, does this chattering animal speak for you?" The smaller one asked Doctor Strange.

Strange walked ahead of them using his powers to defense with Wong doing the same movement,"Certainly not I speak for myself. Your trespassing this city and this planet"

"It means get lost squid ward!"

"He exhausts me. Bring me the stone" The smaller ordered. The bigger one nodded beginning to make his way towards them.

Nova quickly clicked her pen that instantly changed into a large spear twirled it in her hands before going into a combat stance.

"Since when have you had one of those?" Stark pointed to her weapon.

Nova looked down at the spear shrugging her shoulders,"Was a birthday gift" she said before looking over at the alien pair again.

Stark looked over at Banner telling him it was now time to bring the guy out. Bruce nodded clapping his hands together before having half his face turn green. "It's good to have you back it's been a while" Stark said which stopped the green to flow.

Banner nodded telling him to shush so he could try again but it failed,"Just let me concentrate, come on, come on" Banner groaned to himself causing everyone including Nova to look at him weirdly and confused.

The guy with the axe hit his weapon against a car violently causing Nova to grip her speak more tighter,"Uh Banner hurry up!" She snapped.

"Where's your guy?" Stark said panicky.

"I don't know it's sorta having a thing."

A thing? Nova wondered.

"There's no time for thing, that's a thing right there" Tony ushered to the creature who was getting more and more closer to them.