06

Jungkook stood facing the mirror for what seemed hours as he fixed his hair to be perfect. Yes they were joking this whole time about fucking each other and Jungkook sent a nude just to see his reaction but a small part of him wanted more. He wanted to feel Taehyung's hands trail his body from his chest to his waist as their bodies press against each other.

With those thoughts in mind Jungkook stepped away from the mirror to reveal his oversized stripped long sleeve shirt along with tight black skinny jeans and his timberlands which he would wear to impress certain boys. He was self conscious about how he looked and how people would view him especially now that he got the hottest boy to ever come into Jungkook's view to pay any attention to him.

He made his way to the school were this concert was being held due to the fact there band had to be considered a club so that they could get space to practice. A it wasn't really a band, they just sang to music and danced. Yet Jungkook swears on his life that their moves weren't school appropriate yet they did them anyway.

Jungkook found a spot to sit yet it was by a girl who wouldn't shut up about how hot they were. A certain name came out of the girls mouth which caught his attention the most.

"You know Kim Taehyung, yeah he's going to be my boyfriend I mean not to brag or anything but he is super hot." Her words triggered something in Jungkook making him super mad but he held in his feelings to punch her and just looked foreword.

The concert started and everyone was screaming loud as they danced and singed like angels. Jungkook's heart stopped as Taehyung pointed and winked at him earnings him a scoff from the girl sitting next to him. He blushed and they continued.

When they reached the end Taehyung was sweating looking sexy as hell but they went backstage and Jungkook walked out the doors to text Taehyung.

"What do you think you are doing." The girl who was sitting next to him crossed her arms looking pissed.

"I'm sorry I don't know what you are talking about." He looked down at his phone to text Tae when the girl slapped the phone out of his hand.

"You little slut." He murmured just loud enough for the girl to hear as he picked up his phone shoving it in his pocket.

"I'm sorry I'm the slut no you're the slut." All Jungkook could do was laugh at the stupid comeback which left the girl to frown and looked pissed causing her friend to come over.

"What's happening?" The girl looked at both of them.

"He thinks Taehyung is gay and thinks he will date him which will never happen because he's going to be asking me out." She was so sure of herself which lead Jungkook to giggle once more covering his mouth with his hand to muffle the sound.

"Don't laugh." Her statement made him laugh more which right at that moment the boys started to walk to the doors.

"And look he came out here for me." She smirked.

"You wish." Jungkook laughed soon after his words he got a slap from a guy who just seemed to walk over.

"Faggot." The guy yelled right at his throwing his against the wall pressing him to it.

"Hey what's going on here." Taehyung crossed his arms right then the guy holding me up threw me to the ground letting Tae see who was being held up.

"Jungkook." He murmured walking over to the boy laying on the ground instantly getting a scoff from the delusional girl behind them.

"Kookie." The first time Taehyung has used a nickname for Jungkook making Jungkook's heart melt.

Jungkook didn't say a word just threw his arms over Taehyung's shoulder holding in his tears for the amount of pain he was feeling.

"Taehyung!"The girl once again made an appearance but not deserving a glance from Taehyung.

"I thought we had something." She scoffed as Taehyung picked Jungkook to a standing position but Jungkook was really weak.

"No you delusional slut." He stayed as he wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist to help him to the car.

"Stay away from him." Taehyung walked by the girl and the guy who actually was the one to hurt the small boy.

They got to the car Taehyung helped him in the passengers seat. Then getting in the drivers seat.

"What the fuck was that about and are you okay?" So many thoughts were going through Taehyung's head as he watched the younger putting the seatbelt on.

"She was saying how you were going to ask her out soon and then next thing you know some guy is throwing me to the wall." Jungkook grabbing his shoulder in pain getting a worried look from Tae.

"Look just take me home please." Jungkook whimpered looking out the window trying to not cry in front of the man he found attractive.

"O-Okay." He would be lying if he said he didn't want to hold Jungkook close to him telling him how much he matters and how attractive he truly is.

Taehyung quickly drove to Jungkook's house with help from Jungkook as he gave the directions.
"Thank you." He looked down the whole time opening the door being interrupted by Tae before he could close the door.
"Wait, is it okay if I text you when I get home." His voice was so soft that it could melt everyone's hearts.

All Jungkook did was give a quick nod closing the car door before walking away and into his house.

-------