37

Jungkook's POV

"Hey Jin I'm just calling you to ask how Taehyung is doing?" I started to fidget with the zipper on my jacket. After the whole thing earlier Taehyung went to Jin's apartment.
"You Taehyung's ex the one who broke his heart what to know how he is doing." I wanted to scream that I still love him but I don't want to continue the secret relationship. 
"Yes just please tell me." I started to get frustrated why can't he just tell me Tae was fine so I didn't have to worry anymore.
"Hes fine I mean why would you care, unless you still love him." 

"I am." I hung up fast dodging every time he tried to call me back, there I told someone I love him.

Taehyung's POV

"Oh Taehyung." I heard Jin's sing song voice walk into the room he put me in. He gave me ice tea and a fuzzy blanket wrapped around me.
"Yes." He walked in holding a washcloth which when he touched my face with it I knew he was trying to cool me down.

"I just got off the phone with Jungkook, and you know he's worried about you." He kept dabbing under my eyes. How could Jungkook worry about me I though he didn't care.
"He is, he can't be I'm being a baby about the kiss." I leaned into Jin's hand which stopped and pulled away.

"What kiss I thought this was all about Jungkook?" His face changed to a little more concerned.

"Well it was just for the play but I have to kiss Jisoo and I can't I know it's just for the ch-" I got cut off by Jin.
"Stop...it's okay I understand because you have a weird past with her so don't apologize." He giggles a bit as I calm down from the big rant I went on.

"Also I still L-love Jungkook, I'm in love with him and I didn't listen to how he felt about keeping our relationship private I kind of forced him into it and I hate myself for it." I leaned back in the couch trying not to cry again.

"I know you still love him I know how hard it is to keep a relationship a secret me and Namjoon tried until I asked him what we should do. we told everyone that day you and Yoongi yelled at each other and I'm sorry maybe Yoongi was upset that we were gay and took his feelings out on you." I could now see the feelings have flipped because now he was on the verge of tears.

"wait you think Yoongi is mad because you and Namjoon are gay?" This made my nerves worsen at the fact he might not accept me.

"Can you just come back to practicing with us we need another vocalist and you and Jungkook's voice are so good together." He took a hold of my hands looking into my eyes.
"I can't be in the same room as Jungkook he broke my heart and I know it's my fault but I want to find a way to show him how much he changed my life." He tightened the grip he had on my hands.

"Just please you know I shouldn't say this but I know for a fact he still loves you, you can't just drop your feelings for someone in a matter of seconds." He was right if Jungkook ever truly liked me then the feelings should still be there.
"Fine I will go....wait what time is it." I grabbed my phone which was on the coffee table clicking the home button.

"You still have Jungkook as your lock screen?" 
"I guess I forgot to change it." I didn't change it because I would look at my phone when I missed him. I can't handle not being with him all day.

(Lock screen)

"We should go

"We should go." I quickly changed the topic standing up grabbing my stuff ready to practice.

I heard Jin walk behind me following me to his car.

We got to the practice room seeing everyone except Namjoon, Jungkook so we walked in. I slowly set my stuff down trying to avoid Yoongi which didn't work as I saw him walk up to me.

"Listen Taehyung can we talk, I'm sorry." Yoongi got closer to me which made us separate from everyone else.
"I know Yoongi it's okay I'm just a cry baby." I set down my phone which of course flashed the lock screen again.

"Listen Jin told me the day you yelled at me he and Namjoon went public with their relationship and-"
"Tae I'm not homophobic it's just I was in a bad mood." He smiled at me which made me feel better about me and Jungkook.

"You love him." I saw Yoongi's eyes trail to my phone then back to me.
"What n-no." I took my phone and flipped it over on the counter to hide the lock screen.

I saw a smirk play on his face as he looked behind me.
"Well if you don't love him why is he your lock screen." Just then he walked past me to someone who just walked in.

As I turned around I saw Jungkook looking at me with a confused look. why did Yoongi have to say that so loud now he knows I'm a dumbass who can't get over past relationsips. I turn back around playing with the rings on my hand hoping and praying he doesn't walk over here.

"Uh hey Tae." I looked up to see Jungkook with his perfect everything. My heart started the race as soon as he spoke.
"H-hey Kookie." I looked back down trying not to stuttered but then I did.

"It's been awhile...you know since we talked." He scratched the back of his neck trying to think of the next words to say.
"Y-yeah It has." I couldn't stand still by how nervous I was and I guess Jin could tell to because he walked over to cure this awkward situation.

"Hey love birds." He grabbed both of our shoulders really hard making me look up and made eye contact with Jungkook. He didn't cure it he made it worse.
"Jin." Jungkook looked over to Jin.
"We aren't dating." With that he turned around waking over to start practice.

"Damn rough life." He let go of my shoulder turning around and walking over to Namjoon.

I didn't mean to but I turned around to see how close and lovey dovey they were being. Jin walked up to Namjoon giving him a quick peck on the lips.

What I would give to be able to do that with Jungkook. 

---------------------------------------------

I had a virus on my computer so that means I had to reset it and all my good BTS memes are gone and all the good fanart I have found so R.I.P me.