24

❤️ 207 // 💬 12

❤️ 207 // 💬 12

We are going to regret a lot of things aren't we??

I looked over at Tae after looking of what he posted and tears started to form in my eyes. Right when he looked over to me he reached over pulling me into a hug which made me want to cry even more.

"Why did we do that?" I said through a fit of tears.

"It was a dare and I might have been a little drunk." He gave a stupid answer.

We are going to regret some shit in the morning but I was with Tae so I don't care what happens. I roll over to see texts from Jimin and all the members but I ignored them.

After what happened in the closet we walked out to see everyone passed out on the floor and when we walked over there were two empty alcohol bottles next to them. We left knowing they would be too drunk to remember.

"Babe." I rock Tae to try and wake him up after he went back to sleep and when he rolled over that's when I got up. I walked out of the room and down the hall. That was a crazy night.

I sighed grabbing my phone walking out of the room to see what I missed while I was sleeping.

Jimin
What a crazy night eh?

K
Yup

J
You know truth or dare can get a little hot and heavy especially while drunk

K
What do you mean?

J
I think you know what I mean

K
No I don't

He tried to lie

J
You will

What the fuck.....he knows. I ran back into the room and hoped on Tae making him groan in pain.
"I think Jimin knows." I yell shaking him awake.
"How could he He was drunk." He rubbed his eyes as I pushed the texts into his face.
"Fuck. Well we have to see him at school so let's go." It's Monday.

// \\
They both got ready for school and they took separate cars just in case. Jungkook got there first. He walked into the school to instantly see Jimin who ran up to him.
"Where's Taehyung." Jimin looked around.
"Why should I know where he is?" He praised himself in his head knowing he pulled it off well.

"I need to tell you something." Jimin sputtered out but right when he was going to speak again Yoongi came out of no where.
"Chim lets go practice starts in 10 minutes...and Jungkook tell Tae he's going to be late." Yoongi grabbed Jimin's arm dragging him away.
'Ugh they are not letting this go and what the fuck does Jimin need to tell me.' Just then Tae walked in the door not going straight to Jungkook like he wanted to but to some random guy Jungkook didn't know.

He watched them talk for a couple minutes before completely ignoring the younger by walking right past him to practice. Jungkook took everything he had to remain calm so he went on Tae's instagram to see that he deleted everything. Every picture that had Jungkook in was deleted.

He didn't have much time to be sad about it because the bell rang. He made sure to walk past the practice room to see all of them having a good time laughing and all. He just walked to class trying to not burst out in tears.

// Tae's POV //

"So?" I just walked into practice and Jimin wondered up to me.
"So? What?" Before I got here I deleted every picture I had with Jungkook in hopes they would forget or at least try to make it look like what we did was an accident.
"Come on you and Jungkook seven minutes in heaven last night?" The fact he knew made me think.

"Wait what?" I almost stuttered but kept myself from.
"Okay we're done here we need to practice." Hoseok interrupted looking annoyed.

// \\

While their practice came to an end they got their stuff and got ready for class.
"Hey what happened to all those pictures of you and the mystery guy." Jin points out while covering a hickey that he got last night.
"Uh well everyone was being annoying about it and also people knowing that I'm dating him might ruin this career I have planned." Taehyung continued to throw on his Gucci sweatshirt.

"So it's a guy?" Tae didn't mean for the pronoun to slip but knew he must do something.
"Don't tell anyone because I really love him and would hate for things to get worse." Tae turned fully to Jin.

"It's okay....remember my dare last night that was text my crush.....well my crush is Namjoon." Tae was in full shock and smiled.
"So I-I'm not the only one then." Tae breathed a sigh of relief.

"Okay guys get to class." On of the schools couches leaned over.

They both left agreeing to keep each other's secrets from the rest of the group.

School was over and it was time to go home and just like how they got here they both took separate cars. Being alone gave them both time to think about everything.

"Okay so Jin likes Namjoon which leaves us in the same type of situation." Tae begins to think while on the other hand...

"Why would he delete all our pictures together I don't get it." Jungkook went home not over to Tae's like he would usually do after school. Once he got home he went up to his room to forget everything about the day by sleeping.

He laid there for awhile before writing a note.

Dear Tae baby,
If you are reading this then you are probably wondering where I've gone. I'm going to live with my mom for a while so everything here can sort itself out. I also noticed you deleted all our pictures together which is another reason why I'm deciding to leave. You broke my heart and now I'm thinking you need time to sort everything out. Do you even like me or was this just a joke?

Love Jungkookie

His parents were separated but he did like his mom a bit more. They were also talking about getting back together.

He set the note down on the counter knowing Tae had a key and will be walking in. His mom lived in busan so he quickly got in his car to start the drive.

He drove past Tae's house one more time before he leaves for he doesn't know how long.
"I love you." He knew no one would hear but he knew Tae was inside. He drove down the road more before calling his mom.

"Hey mom.....,.remember what you said about coming whenever I want.......yeah I'm on my way now."