32

Taehyung's POV

I got done handing the papers into the office as I was making my way back to class. I stopped when I noticed Jimin sitting alone right outside the practice room. I walked slowly over to the small boy who was curled up knees into his chest.

"H-hey Jimin shouldn't you be in class." I squatted down to meet his gaze.
"Says the one not in class." He had some bit in his tone making me not think this was Jimin.
"Uh I just handed some papers into the office for my teacher....anyway what are you doing here?" I shook off the weird interaction getting a huff of air coming from Jimin as he threw his head back in annoyance.

"I'll just go." I slowly stood up after a couple minutes of silence after I realized he wasn't going to answer me.

I turned slowly around not looking back as I enter back into the hallway avoiding the huge crowd of drama actors who were practicing. I avoided the drama teacher who always stops me telling me to join the class. That was immediately gone out the window when I look up to see Mr. Mersho the american drama teacher who was standing just a few feet away.

"Aw Mr. Kim how are you." He smiled and my heart dropped knowing the conversation that was about to take place.
"H-hey Mr. Mersho." I looked up for a second to see the white sparkle in his eye the sparkle all the girls woo over.

"You know why I'm stopping you and I truly want you to consider joining my class. You are really good at acting and we could really use your voice for musicals." His offer was temping seeing that I do have all my math credits and I would pretty much have a free period, and on top of that I wouldn't have to see Jungkook.

"You know what I have been thinking about switching to your class. I have all my math credits to graduate and I really love acting." I beam a smile at his direction making his face light up.

"Really, that's great we could really use you I will go and talk to the office about your transfer." He smiled waving me off to go back to my class in which I was now 20 minutes late.

I walked into the classroom and of course everyone looked at me which made my cheeks blush in embarrassment.
"You were suppose to turn in the papers into the office not your house Mr. Kim." The teacher leaned up from helping a student crossing her arms in frustration.
"Sorry I was talking to Mr. Mersho." I weakly smile sighing quickly walking past her back to my seat taking a quick glance over to Jungkook the student she was helping.

--

I stand up setting my backpack on my desk shoving my folder into it huffing as the zipper gets stuck again.
"It seems like you need a new backpack." I look up shocked that someone else was in the room.
"Oh uh Y-Yoongi hyung you scared me." I sighed in relief along with getting my zipper to close shut.

"Yeah class ended 20 minutes ago and we have practice." He crossed his arms and I knew class ended I just wanted to get some of my homework.
"Also Mr. Mersho was looking for you....I don't know what that's about please tell me you're not going to join his class."he stepped closer to me huffing a giggle out of his mouth.

"Actually I am joining his class." I swing the backpack over my shoulder putting both my arms in the handles.
"Really Tae you're going to join the hottest teacher in the whole school's class?" He narrowed his eye brows tilting his head down.

"I guess so but we should go to practice before our practice room is taken over by the drama 'nerds.'" I put hand quotes around nerd knowing that's what everyone called people who were in drama but I knew I would become one of them.

I pushed passed him walking out of the room and towards the practice room.

--------

*Jungkook's POV*

I stayed after school for a bit so that I could get more help on my math. I got done a little earlier than normal so I had to wait for my dad who was coming to get me. I started to walk the halls kicking imaginary rocks as teachers sat in their rooms grading some papers. I glance down a hall which was far from quiet and was a dead end I never walk down. I heard laughing and music being blasted. 'The dance room is down there.' I think thinking if I should walk down there knowing Tae was going to be down there. 

I walked up to the door which had a small glace window so I could see what they were doing. 'Of course Tae's sweating and of course he looks hot.' I just hate that I had to break up with him, I just feel like he deserves better. Someone who can love him in public. Maybe he will even try to Jisoo.

I felt a presence behind me making me freeze in my place afraid of who caught me staring at them.
"You know you should join." I sigh in relief hearing the american accent of Mr. Mersho.
"Ah Mr. Mersho you scared me. Do you really think I have a shot with them, have you even heard them?" I find confidence to turn around at meet his eyes.

"Yes I have and you're really good to I heard you singing when you thought you were alone I didn't say anything, you were so good." He shrugged behind him a crowd of students started to walk behind him. I blushed that he heard me that day I was singing.

"Anyway it's our turn for the practice room I will see you around." Him along with the whole crowd walks past me pushing me against the wall barley being able to hear the music shut off or any audible talking what so ever.

I roll my eyes seeing the girls who only joined drama for the teacher on their phones talking about their ways to seduce the obviously gay drama teacher. A teacher who talks about his husband 24/7 I sometimes wonder if they know about his husband.

"Oh hey Jungkook what are you doing here?"