38

It was end of practice and everyone was sweating and panting and I kept looking over at Jungkook because of how fucking hot he looked. I can't handle my feelings anymore I'm about to freak out. I walked a good ways for everyone so I could catch my breathe and secretly watch Jungkook, in the none creepy way.

"Okay good practice I'm going to go home come on Jimin." Yoongi announced grabbing Jimin's hand and rushing out of the room. Jimin looked shocked as he was in the middle of drinking water.
"Woah is Yoonmin real." Hoseok teased as soon as they left the room. He dropped his mouth to look more shocked then he was.

"Hoseok enough with talking about relationships don't you think some of us-- never mind." Jin started but then realized what he was going to say then covered his mouth.

"Yeah Hoseok I'm still heart broken and madly in love so maybe it's not the best to be involved in other relationships." I felt tears burning my cheeks as I grabbed my stuff then quickly left the room knowing what I just said, in front of Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

"he's still in love." I mumble under my breath as I see everyone's eyes flood over to me, I quickly looked down so my blushed cheeks wont be seen,

"Jungkook." I look up to see Namjoon walking up to me.
"No I'm fine." I wiped the lone tear that escaped my eye quickly yet everyone saw.

"You're not okay, you love him and you never stopped loving him." Namjoon walked even closer to me which allowed me to fall into his arms and cry.

I didn't stop crying I did love him I could never stop thinking of that beautiful male.

"You want him back don't you?" Namjoon spoke softly so no one could here us as he hugged me back.
"Y-yes but I don't want to go back to how we were." I respond to him I didn't notice but when we pulled apart everyone was gone except for Jin.

"Okay let's go." Jin threw Namjoon his jacket.
"Alright babe...Jungkook are you okay do you want to come with us." Namjoon rested his hand on my shoulder bending down a little to meet my gaze.
"No you guys go I'll be fine." I smiled as they both left I waited in the room for a couple more seconds until I heard someones voice just outside the room which cut me from my glance.

The door opened which shocked me I quickly grabbed my stuff.
"Oh sorry we have to room now." I looked up to see the familiar face of Mr. Mersho.
"Oh I know I was just leaving." I smile at him as I grab my bag and water off the table.

"Wait you're Jungkook right." He set down a stack of what I could see as scripts.
"Y-yes." I was confused on how he knew me by name because I have never been in his class before.
"Taehyung talks a lot about you, that's why I know you. Sorry if that was creepy." He walked closer to me as I was about to leave.

"Wait he talks about me." I couldn't help but blush that Taehyung still talks about me unless it's bad things.
"Yes he even couldn't kiss Jisoo even though it was just part of the script I guess he couldn't because of you." He had to kiss someone? He didn't want to because of me?
"Okay well I have to go." We waved goodbye before I left the room. 

A blush played on my face knowing Taehyung hasn't given up on me. I just want him to know that forcing me into things is not okay.

Taehyung's POV

(The next day)

"Okay class we will run through the whole play don't be anything full out, so that means no kiss not until we preform." His words sent me into a ray of sunlight knowing there will be no kiss.

I was planning on avoiding the kiss or somehow look like we are kissing yet I wasn't going to tell Mr. Mersho about it.

We went through the play with ease which was a relief knowing we wont have extra practice. I had to run lines with Mr. Mersho during lunch so I wouldn't have to practice with everyone after dance practice.

"You all did wonderful we are ready for the play in a couple of days." He smiled as everyone sighed and walked away.

The girls were getting frustrated for the soul reason they saw Mr. Mersho kissing a guy now they was to convert him. Some of them don't want to leave the class because deep down they love acting. 

"Taehyung...I know we are not on good terms or whatever I want to ask you out on a date." I heard Jisoo walking up next to me.
"That's not a good idea." I turn around to face her.
"Why not?" She scoffed like I broke up with her. 
"I'm gay." I quickly walked away so that she couldn't respond to what I said.

------------------------

First picture on my laptop is......