22

This gets sexual real quick. Like from 0-100

T
Stay calm baby just stay over there.

K
I want to be next to you cuddling not playing this stupid game Jimin has planned.

T
We should stop texting it looks obvious we are texting with each other.

Just then I set down my phone watching as a couple seconds later Tae does the same.

"Okay I'm back what game should we play because I have an idea." Jimin busts into the room placing a bowl of chips and a bowl of popcorn.

"Truth or dare." Everyone looked over to Seokjin who finally spoke up for the first time since we got here.

"Jinnie that was my idea." Jimin whines taking a chip from the bowl.
"Sorry." Jin sinks back into the seat as we all agree.

"Okay I'll start....Yoongi truth or dare." Jimin leans closer to the blonde haired Yoongi who was almost passed out.

"Mmmm let's see.....truth." Yoongi acts like he's thinking by we all know he doesn't want to play.

"Have you ever snuck out of your house?" Asks Jimin who wasn't very good at this game of what I could tell.

"Omg you suck at asking questions... anyways yes I have more then once." It wasn't a surprise we all knew what his personality was like.

"Okay uh Jungkook truth or dare." He looks over to me where I was sitting right next to him.

"Uh....truth." I didn't want to say dare because I knew he would dare me to do something with Taehyung.

"Ugh no fun....let's see." He pretends to think or maybe he really is.
"When's the last time you've had sex...and you can't lie." He narrows his eyes towards me.

Fuck should I tell the truth? I didn't dare look at Tae for fear of making things between us obvious.

"Uh last night." I mumble the truth knowing lying would be a whole mess.

Shocked gasps were heard after my words spilled out. I looked at everyone just so that I could look at Tae who had a matching fake shocked look but he knew for damn sure he was the one I did it with.

"OMG WHO?" Jimin screams towards me.

"Nope I already answered." I smirked at him as he sat back down next to Yoongi.

"Okay Jin truth or dare." I look to Jin who was sat next to Taehyung.

"Uh dare." First one to say dare so this has to be good.

"Okay...okay." I look down trying to think of a really good one.

"Text your crush and tell them how much you like them." I could see him blush. He was the shyest out of the group as far as I knew so this would be great.

"That's a good one." Namjoon sat near the end of his seat.

// no ones point of view. //

Namjoon put his hand over his mouth praying he would text him. Jin hesitatingly grabbed his phone and wrote out the text which took him 2 minutes.

Everyone was on the edge of their seat and of course he couldn't tell who he was texting because it wasn't a part of the dare.

"Done." Jin gulped setting his phone screen down on the table and you could just tell he was shaking and nervous.

Namjoon sat there for what seemed like ages praying he would get that text.

After a minute he got a buz telling him he got a text which made him smile to himself.

Namjoon smiles and looked at Jin with a small smile before getting back to the game.
"Uh Namjoon truth or dare." Namjoon was snapped back to reality when Jin asked him a simple truth or dare.

"Oh uh....dare." He smirked.

"I dare you to put a hickey on anyone in this room." At the moment Yoongi was drinking water and almost spat it every where.

"Uh what?!?" About everyone screamed.

// back to Kookie //

"I want this game to go the more dirty route." Me and Tae looked at each other with nerves as Jin spoke.

"What if I give you one." Namjoon looked over at Jin who was in shock.
"No." Jin was quick to reject yet he knew he wanted one from Namjoon.

"Wait." Yoongi stood up running out of the room gaining attention from everyone.

"Here." Yoongi set down seven shot glasses and some alcohol. "We are going to need this." I was relieved that everyone was going to get drunk so that if me and Tae slipped up we could blame it on the alcohol.

"Okay let's do this." Namjoon took two shots before standing up walking towards Jin who looked ready after his second shot.

They were sloppy and could tell they were a little tipsy. Tae looked at me and held up a 1 with his hand to tell me only to take one shot as everyone else took 2 or even more.

Everyone except me and Tae were drunk so the rest of the game was going to be fun.

"Hoseok...you can't be quiet a-and pretend we would forget about you." Namjoon pulled away from Jin's neck to point at Hoseok who thought if he was silent he would never get asked.

"Fuck okay truth." It also seems like he was completely sober.

"Who was the first person you have had sex with." Namjoon sat back down looking over at Hoseok who was getting nervous.

"Uh.....Jimin." He quickly took a shot before letting the gasps take over the room.

"Wait you fucked Jimin?" Tae screamed.
"Yes and I regret it I'm not gay we were drunk." He took another shot catching up to everyone.

"Anyway Jungkook truth or dare."
"Dare." I was not nervous anymore.
"I dare you to ride Taehyung." I shot my eyes over to Taehyung who visible gulped looking over at me with worried eyes.

"F-for how long?" I looked at Hoseok who was ready to watch the show.

"Three minutes or until you cum." I stood up walking cautiously over to Tae before he grabbed my arm making me straddle him.

"You sure I should." I whispered so no one could hear.
"Well it's your dare." He whispered.

I started to move my hips in a rolling fashion burying my blushing face in Taehyung neck going down deeper and I feel Tae getting harder and harder.

"F-fuck baby don't make me hard." He whispers moaned.
"I-I can't stop." I picked up my pace loosing track of time.

"And...times up."right when Hoseok announced Tae grabbed my hips pressing me further down before throwing me off letting my butt hit the couch and my blush to be seen.

"Uhhhh.......Jimin truth or dare."

"Dare."