13

"Hey Tae what was up with you last night?" Sadly Jisoo started to follow him from his car to the school trying to catch up to the male.

"Uh I was just being myself." Tae crossed his arms walking faster towards the door.

"Come on Tae I have known you since middle school." She grabbed his arm so he spun around so that he would face her.

"Stop following me and leave me alone. How many times do I have to tell you that." Yes he knew he exploded and made a scene but he wanted to be alone if anything he wanted to be alone with Jungkook but that won't happen.

All he wanted was for this day to go by faster and that is the last thing that happened. Jisoo has been begging for the male's attention since middle school but Taehyung knew in his heart that he was gay. Not only gay but gay for the one and only Jeon Jungkook who doesn't want to date the older.

Ofc he could go hide in the bathroom until he slowly melted into the ground....or he can face his problems and just turn the female down which was really the only option.

B_A_B_Y
Hey where are you math is about to start

TT
I'm sorry can you take notes for me I'm not really feeling good so I'm going to go home

B_A_B_Y
Do you want me to go see you after math because I will

TT
No stay at school 'm fine I am going to go to bed

B_A_B_Y
Okay sleep well.

Now Jungkook was worried that the older wasn't feeling good. 'Should I go and see him or take his word for it.' He didn't know whether he would just believe him or to not. He hasn't known Tae for a long time so he can't tell especially through text.

School was over and it was time for Jungkook to go home yet he was stopped by the smol bean *COUGH* I mean Park Jimin.
"Hey Kookie have you seen Taehyung he hasn't showed up to practice yet and yesterday he was a bit off."

"I noticed that to but he texted me saying he was home sick. He didn't tell you?" Okay now things were getting a bit weird for their liking.
"Damn what is happening to that boy."
Jungkook shrugs leaving Jimin and walking towards his house.

B_A_B_Y
Boy stop lying

Why the fuck are you acting so weird

don't you dare leave me on read bitch

TT
I'm sorry

I am really sorry

B_A_B_Y
What are you saying

TT
Why can't I be straight

B_A_B_Y
What do you mean

TT
It would be easier if I could just date Jisoo and be public about it

Instead I am a sad closeted gay guy who has to fuck you

B_A_B_Y
Wait Tae....you don't fucking like me

TT
That's not what I meant baby It's just really hard for me right now

B_A_B_Y
let me come over please.

TT
No I don't want to start something with you because you won't date me

B_A_B_Y
Wait is this why you are feeling sad?