29

Tae got home that night not being able to stop smiling. He climbed into his bed and didn't sleep just in case Jungkook called. It didn't last long because a few minutes later he drifted off into a deep sleep.

When he woke up he flung his arm over to his table hitting it hard against the wood making him jump awake. He rubbed his eyes yawing then hissing at the pain in his arm before glancing over to see his phone go dark. He picked up his phone pressing the home button, revealing 3 texts from Jungkook.

K
Hey babe are you awake?

I'm guessing not 😂

Anyway since we are public with our relationship I want us to go on a real date. Like just the two of us to a movie or dinner or something.

Tae smiled at his phone before thinking of something to type in response.

T
How about you and me go to out to see a movie I will pick you up in a hour?

He set his phone down before laying back down to wait for a response when he did he smiled then threw himself off his bed then trudged out to the bathroom. He rested his hands against the sink looking at himself in the mirror.
'Why am I so nervous we have been dating for a while now.' Tae thought as he started to get ready.

We walked back into his room walking to his closet which perfectly hung clothes put away nicely. He looked through all of them hoping to find something nice. He settled on black skinny jeans and a grey sweater along with matching beanie.
'Jungkook is going to be so cute and hot I can't wait to see him.' He swears he's more invested in their relationship but Jungkook thinks other wise.

Tae glances over to the time he quickly grabs his phone and keys along with wallet then headed out the door.

For Jungkook he needed more time. Once he saw the text from Tae he quickly replied jumping up and grabbing a towel to take a shower. He made it quick then plugged in the blow dryer to stop drying his hair.

"Dad if Tae knocks please send him up to my room." He heard his dad walking past the bathroom so he quickly shut off the blow dryer to yell.
"Of course I will." He peeps his head in then let Jungkook finish get ready.

He was done and checked the time. He only had 10 minutes before Tae was suppose to be here and he had no idea what he was going to wear. He threw his closet doors open to grab some back skinny jeans which he always wears. He looked for a shirt when he couldn't find one is when the door bell rang and he could hear talking.

Jungkook groaned before picking up his signature white short sleeve top. He slipped out of the top he was once wearing to put on the new top when Tae entered the room.

"Aw you're so beautiful." Tae rested his shoulder against the door frame for a second to let Jungkook put on his shirt.
"Stop." Jungkook giggles going to put some shoes on.

"What are we going to do?" Jungkook finished tying his shoes making sure to grab everything he needs.
"Well first is the movie then we will go get ice cream. Your dad said he wanted us to have fun and to bring you back by midnight." Tae giggled at the last part.

"I'm serious not too much fun okay." His dad passed and made a quick joke making them laugh.
"Let's go then." Jungkook walked past Tae and out the door kissing Tae's cheek before walking down the stairs.

When they got to the movie theater Jungkook went to get the tickets which left Tae time to think.
'How do I deserve this cutie.'
'Damn I love him.'

He had no idea how Jungkook liked him back but he was happy.
"Ready." Jungkook handed Tae the ticket.

They had a great time. They had no idea how the movie went because their lips were smashed to each other as they were on-top of each other. Jungkook had his hand in Tae's pants as Tae grabbed kookies ass.

Once the movies was over is when they stopped, smiling and laughing the whole way out of the theater.
"Ah shit it's getting dark." Jungkook whined as they stepped out into the cool air.
"So we can still get ice cream." Taehyung playfully hit Jungkook in his arm.

Jungkook got excited and skipped to the car jumping in right when Tae unlocked it.

They sang songs while Tae drove and they had such a good time.
"Okay we're here." Tae threw the car in park and smiled at Jungkook.

"Can we maybe take a picture to post on Instagram you know because our relationship is now public?" Jungkook put on a voice that made it sound like he was reaching.

"Of course baby but can we get ice cream first." Tae jumped out of the car.

They got their ice cream and where sitting outside.
"Let's take a selfie." Tae brought out his phone. Jungkook was nervous of what people would say online due to the fact people seem to be a lot meaner online.

Taetaebabe💙

Took this crazy one out for the night ❤️

Once Jungkook saw the photo he smiled.
"I love it you're cute." Jungkook giggles setting down his phone.
"No you're cute." Tae smiled.