18

"Okay so...you and Jisoo." Hoseok playfully tapped Tae's shoulder remembering what was posting just a day before.

"What about us?" Tae was confused but knew what exactly he was going off about.

"What do you mean! It's obvious that you to were together remember what you posted." He playfully laughed getting attention from Jungkook was was a foot behind putting stuff away in his locker.

Jungkook gave Tae a look which was concern that they would think him and Jisoo are dating.

"Well you will have to find out." Jungkook was now worried because they would be able to just ask her.

Tae looked over as Hoseok was still talking to see Jungkook glancing down at his phone then back up at the two. Soon after Tae gets a text so he looks down to see Jungkook's message.

Kbaby
Tae what if they ask Jisoo she would say no then they would get suspicious.

Tae looked back up to see a smirking Hoseok and Kookie no where to be found.

"Is it Jisoo it's okay." Tae rolled his eyes as the bell rang telling them to go to class.

They split up walking there separate ways, Tae making his way to math in which him and his boyfriend share. But upon walking inside his little Kookie was no where to be found which made Tae frown yet he sat down.

Darling
Where are you class is about to start

And about Jisoo don't worry baby they won't ask her. I promise.

Read
Baby?

Tae quickly put away his phone seeing that the teacher could be a bitch.

As for Jungkook....he went home.
"Why did I let this happen."
"Why did I agree to date a guy who can't be open about his relationships."
"It's too hard."

Darling
Do you want to talk? Class just got out.

Baby
Listen I don't think this will work out.

I mean we can't be open except online

Darling
No it will work out I promise and just think about that we have a secret no one else know about

Baby
Everyone thinks it's Jisoo which makes me really sad to the point of crying.

Darling
What if I post again?

Baby
If you want.