27

They ended the phone call and Tae rushes over to Jungkook's house to see him. He didn't give and answer as to why Tae chose Kookie but knew he had made the right choice. Tae didn't get a chance to knock because right when he was about to the door swung open.

Jungkook was standing there red puffy eyes that were still crying and behind him was a bottle of vodka which was half empty. Tae knew Jungkook never drank often and when he did it was obvious he was sad.
"Baby." Tae looked behind his boyfriend at the alcohol then back at his baby.

"I know I messed things up it's okay if you want to wait the only thing that matters is that I have you." His speech wasn't too bad considering he drank half a bottle.

"Listen can I come in?" Tae pointed inside as they were still in the door frame. Jungkook nodded then let him walk in closing the door behind him.

"I don't like when you drink baby it makes me feel like it's my fault." Tae walked over sitting down on the couch.
"It is your fault if you just let our relationship be public we wouldn't have this problem." Tae could tell Jungkook was getting upset and mad at the same time. Yet Jungkook decided to sit down right next to Tae.

"Yet now I don't care I told you I chose you so if that means losing people in the process then that's how it's going to be. I would rather have the love of my life that will stick with me forever then friends that might leave." Tae was telling the truth and he knew some of the boys wouldn't like him being gay but it was there problem.

"C-can you kiss me now." Jungkook blurts out and Tae could tell it was the alcohol talking but he did want to kiss the younger.

They got close lips brushing over each other's. Tae could feel Jungkook's hot breath and smell the vodka wafting off his breath. Tae smiles before fully pressing his lips on the younger's.

They were in the hot make out for what seemed hours and they didn't mind. Tae did mind when Jungkook wanted to take off their pants.
"Not when your drunk." Tae pulled away pushing his chest with his hand.
"W-why." Jungkook looked sad.

"Because baby your not in your right mind set." Tae sat up helping his boyfriend sit next to him but Jungkook collapsed into Tae's arms.

"You can still post about us it's not like I care as long as you are in my life." Tae knew Jungkook loved him, he was afraid that the alcohol was talking tho.
"We should get you to bed." Tae stood up lifting the younger in the process quickly walking upstairs before his dad got home.

Tae always forgot about kookies dad for the soul reason he never talked about him. Jungkook never even let them introduce themselves and he sure as hell did not want to introduce himself when Jungkook's drunk.

Tae ran him up the stairs helping him into bed.
"C-can you s-stay with me." You could tell by his voice he was sleepy and drunk at the same time.
"Your dad will get home soon." Tae leaned over kissing his forehead
"It's okay he knows about us."
"Know about us what do you mean." He wanted an answer by Jungkook was fast asleep.

"Fuck it." Tae mumbles crawling next to the younger. He didn't care if he got caught what he did care was that he was with his baby.

————