Are You Strong Enough?

You woke up at around six in the morning. As you began to sit up, you felt something pull on your arm. You were quickly turned around as you saw Zora face to face with you again.

"Good morning (Y/n)." Zora said softly. You stiffened as she pulled herself forward and locked lips with you. Once she pulled away, you started to blush a little bit.

"H-hey Zora." You said a little shyly. She laughed a little bit, then stroked the side of your head.

"Enjoy yesterdays snuggle time?" Zora asked. The words were getting choked up in your throat. Zora helped you up to your feet, then embraced you in a hug. You squeaked out a little noise, which earned you a chuckle from Zora. "So, what did you talk about with the Professor?" You were finally getting your nerves together.

"W-well, I found out where we need to go." You said.

"You have now?" Zora said putting her arms on top of your shoulders.

"Z-Zora, it's hard for me to concentrate when your acting like this." You stammered. She chuckled a little bit again, then pulled herself closer.

"Don't worry about it. Everything's okay." You could feel your face lighting up like no tomorrow, which considering it was only morning, this was going to be a long morrow! You decided to just try and speak it out, knowing any further protests were going to result in more actions like this.

"H-he said we should meet someone in Coumarine C-city." You said.

"Alright." Zora chuckled. "When are we going to go?"

"Whenever we're ready." You said, regaining bits and pieces of your composure. Zora pulled her arms back and smiled.

"How does now sound?" Zora asked. You snickered a little bit, now able to pull a few tricks of your own.

"If you're that anxious, then why wait?" You questioned. Zora laughed then lightly slugged you in the face. You laughed back and started to rub your knuckles on her head. After she pushed it off, the two of you looked at each other and laughed again. After making sure you had everything, you and Zora were about to head out. However, there were still some curious Zoroarks that stepped in and started asking questions. Obviously, you couldn't understand them, so Zora would have to translate. One thing did strike you as strange. If the clan was like any normal environment, then where were the Zorua's? Certainly, there had to be a few somewhere with so many Zoroarks. It didn't make any sense. You had lost your chance though when the last Zoroark from the clan had walked off. You sighed and didn't reminisce on it too much. You leaned your head on Zora's as the two of you finally began to make your way out.

"Human!" A voice called out. You only knew of one other voice that could speak your language other than Zora, and this one sounded more masculine. You turned your head, and saw the three Zoroarks from last night. They were approaching you and Zora. When they came a few feet from you, everyone's attention was focused on you and them. Guess it wasn't normal for them to come out of their normal spot. "Before you go, there is something we would like to give to you." You looked at them a little surprised.

"You do?" You asked. The one that looked powerful took a step forward. When he stepped closer with each step, it felt like small earthquakes were happening under your feet. He stopped in front of you and held out something.

"We would like to bestow this upon you." He said. It looked like a small part of a Zoroarks hair, with the blue bead and everything. The only thing that was obviously different was the size. It looked like it was two feet long with the normal red and black hair. "This will show to any other Zoroark that sees this that you are honored amongst our clan, and that you are welcome back here any time." You took the band in your hands and looked at the leader in surprise.