Him

Their approach seemed like a stampede of Tauros'. Dread, now filling every inch of your body. You took a step back, going up a step. You almost fell back, but you caught yourself. You looked at the tower, then almost immediately...

"Korrina!" You looked back at the group of Zoroarks approaching you. They had quickened their pace a little bit. You turned your head back and screamed louder. "KORRINA!"

"Shut up." You heard. You looked back at the group to see that they had stopped. Another figure jumped into the group, then two more. Just like the formation of the other clan, there were three. One strong, one wise, and the leader. The leader was a dead giveaway. Instead of red hair, there was purple, instead of blue eyes, they were yellow. You tried to take another step back, but you didn't raise your foot enough and you fell back. Noivern started to growl a little bit. There were now eighteen including the three. "You could have had it all (Y/n)." His voice sounded like it was metal rubbing against metal. You pushed yourself back a few more feet before standing back up on your feet. Instinctively you grabbed your other Pokéball and threw it on the ground, releasing Mawile. Mawile was looking at you, wondering why she had been called out while she was still a little tired. She took one good look at what you were seeing and immediately grew defensive. "You would have been taken care of, you would have been seen to every need, but you threw it all away." You finally gained enough courage to speak back.

"It would have all been a lie!" You shouted back. "None of it would have been real! And you know that!"

"Have the bonds been a lie?" He questioned. "Have the emotions and the pain been a lie?" You saw one Zoroark trying to sneak around.

"Noivern!" He looked to the left and saw the Zoroark trying to get closer to you. He quickly closed the gap and hit the Zoroark with an Iron Tail, giving the Zoroark no time to react at all. It was slammed back all the way to the back end of the group, hitting the concrete wall making a loud thud. It started to attract some commotion from some passerby's. A few Zoroarks ran back to assist their comrade, but there were still thirteen others staring at you, including... him. He held out his claw towards you.

"I'm giving you one chance. Come back with us willingly, and nothing will happen." He said. "We can continue to discover great things together." Noivern charged forward again, this time, heading straight for the leaders. The main leader didn't even flinch, but the one on his left charged forward and grabbed Noivern by the throat! In one swift movement, he threw him over the group and on the opposite side of where you were! Mawile started to growl loudly as she stood closer to you. "If you fail to comply, we will take you with force, and there's nothing your little metal-eater there can do about it."

"Are you insane?!" You shouted. "You think that I would EVER come with you willingly after what you've done to me?! After finding out that two years of my life have been nothing but an illusion?! Nothing but heartbreak to find out that even my parents were a lie?! What kind of sadistic Pokémon are you?!" The one that threw Noivern immediately turned his head to you, his face writhed in disgust. He immediately started to charge at you, closing the gap quickly.

"Maw!" You looked down at Mawile and saw her indicating to your arm. Getting the hint instantly, you raised your arm and tapped the Key Stone. Mawile was once again surrounded in a harsh light that even made the leader look away. Once the light shattered, Mawile was Mega Evolved. This caught a few of the Zoroarks off guard. The one that was charging at you was only fazed for a second before continuing his charge. He leapt forward at you, claws ready to dive into your head.

"Mawile! Play Rough!" She jumped forward, meeting the Zoroark halfway and delivering blow after blow until she launched it back towards its clan. He skid along the ground until coming to a stop at his leader's feet. You could hear multiple Zoroarks begin to talk among themselves. The leader only looked down at his comrade, who had taken a good beating from Mawile. Guess they didn't know what a fairy type was, which gave you an edge. "Let me make one thing perfectly clear." You said. He looked up at you, glaring directly into your eyes. "There will be no way, that I will ever come back with you, not now, not ever." He didn't take eye contact off you, not even when some more of the Zoroarks took their second in command from under him.