Ĩ̷̜̳ṉ̸̋̆̄́́͝s̶̲̝̪̈̑͠å̸̢͖̺̗̀̃̐̃̿n̸̢̺̄̽̿̽͐͘ͅi̶̡͍͐̋̚ͅt̶̮̙͚̂ỵ̶͙͖̅́̏̌́͠ͅ

You had gone to Ashlyn, and after explaining your plan to end it once and for all, she said that she would help, but only under set conditions. One, you had to have at least someone with you, two, the traps you planned on setting up had to be reviewed, and three, the clan had to be put as back-up in case they tried to overwhelm you. You were not in the mood for negotiating and made that bluntly so. Eventually, through enough ranting and yelling, telling her that this would put a stop to what Jarom was trying to protect you from, she was silent, but then agreed. For the entire day, Ashlyn had put you through the hardest training possible. You told her not to hold back, and even specifically said;

"Go as if you're going for the kill." Getting cuts, bleeding, and thrown down multiple times, you always got back up, getting more heated every time you were thrown to the ground. Instead of blindly attacking though, you started to study her moves while fighting. After being knocked down for the seventh time, you were starting to see her pattern, but before you could implement it, she stopped, saying that you were already covered with too many cuts and were bleeding practically everywhere. Against your initial decision, you were taken back into the clan territory after feeling your left arm going numb. At that point, Torben demanded to know what was going on and what had happened to you. Ashlyn said that she would tell him later after she had gotten others to take care of you. You knew what was going to happen. You could tell long before she even told Torben about telling him. Despite your rage and pride, you knew that trying to leave now would only leave you worse for when you fought Him. So, when you were being treated and had your cuts tended to as well as stopped the bleeding, you snuck out through a different exit that you had found. It was a little more dangerous, but a few more cuts meant nothing if you could get what you wanted.

Getting back to Vast Poni Canyon, you had immediately started looking around, finding the best spot to lay traps and ultimately pull off everything you envisioned. Finding this one crevice that went on for a while, it showed promise. Thin and narrow, only enough room for you to walk through, high roofs, plenty of holes on all sides, and eventually with enough walking after a downward slope, a few passages that lead to a large room with stalagmites coming from the roof and spires of rocks on the ground. Already seeing a vision for how this was going to set out, you went out and started setting up the traps, whether it was anywhere from suspending Him in the air to pitfalls, to rocks and boulders coming from above to unstable rocks set on the shelves up above.

While you were setting these up, you heard some rocks start to fall. Not one of your traps, but loose gravel. Looking up, you caught sight of a Zoroark tinkering with the trap you made. It saw you staring at it, then did something else before jumping back to ground level and getting out of the cave. Before it was completely gone and before you had pulled the trigger on your weapon, you caught sign of the mark on the right hand. Your mark. You lowered your weapon, albeit growling a little bit. It seemed that Ashlyn or Torben were one step ahead of you and knew you'd leave early. At this point, you couldn't let it bother you. You were practically all done, and by this point, you were ready to put your plan in motion, now with a second force in this that you had no control over.

Still, you decided to check what that Zoroark had done to the trap. Climbing up, you saw that the string connecting to the trap had been loosened a little bit. At first, you were frustrated and were about to fix it, but then you followed the string downward and saw that the string had been tightened where you had wanted Him to trip. Not only that, but it was harder to pick up where the string actually was. You looked back down the hallway, groaning in irritation. While it made it more effective, you didn't need their help. As you had walked out, preparing to put this plan in motion, you had noticed that several of your traps had been modified to be more discreet. As much as you couldn't stomach it, their assistance may have helped in the outcome.