Undying Will

(First phase song, Psychotic Determination, starts at 00:40, Second phase, True Insanity, starts at 4:47, and the Third phase song, Against True Evil, starts at 8:52, and the third one was my favorite to listen to again and again. =) )

The only thing you did in between where you were and getting to Poni Meadow was submerge yourself in the ocean water. The salt from it stung on some of your wounds, your cheek especially, but all this was supposed to do was wash the blood off of you. As much as you would have been fine with it, if you did somehow make it out of this, you were not going to die to an infection by someone else's blood. Your clothes still had blotches of blood on them, but there was nothing you could do about that. The burns did practically nothing, only meant to stall you long enough for Azrael to escape. Now, as you were climbing and making your way back to Poni Plains, your right hand, more specifically, the gauze wrapped around it got caught on a small branch poking out. You looked down irritated and yanked. The gauze tore, and you felt a scratch on the back of your hand. It stung since the wound hadn't fully healed, but it wasn't bad enough to throw a fit over. Looking at the back of your hand, you saw the scar that Azrael left you. The branch had scratched your skin enough that it was bleeding a little bit from the wound. There were other cracks as well, not as long, but visible as well. You could only guess it was from clenching your hand tight enough. You sucked it up and licked any blood that was coming from the scratch, then continued onward.

Getting over the climbing and now getting at a comfortable terrain, you started to speed yourself up as you started going downhill. At this point, it was taking too long just walking to get there. As you went through, dodging trees while going downhill, you could feel plan after plan forming in the back of your head, each one making your body ignite in sweet, sweet rage. You were practically itching at the opportunity to rip off his limbs. Eventually, you started to hear commotion going on ahead. You quickened your pace and got out of the forest to see exactly what Torben had said. Azrael and his clan had been surrounded. The size of both clans was obvious. Azrael's clan was trapped in a ball while your clan easily circled them. There was no way they were getting through with how dense the wall was. Looking down at this from your cliff, you felt a grin crawling on your face. You quickly put together a path to get down in your mind, then started hopping from one spot to another. You lost your footing in one spot, but you were able to plunge your scythe into the rock wall before you fell down. Regaining your footing, you continued down till you got on the same leveled ground as everyone else.

Starting your approach, you gripped your scythe tightly in your right hand, feeling your skin strain as you held on to it. It was only a few hundred feet before you would reach your clan. The anticipation was starting to kill you, but all you could do was grin and etch closer. Then you heard a voice yelling out, and the grin went away once again.

"Everyone! There has been discussion on what should be done. Both our clan and the opposing clan two counselors have been communicated what should happen and we have come to a decision!" As Torben was speaking this, there was another Zoroark yelling just as loud as him, talking in their own language. You knew why Torben was speaking in English. It was to make sure that you understood what was being said.

"To spare more lives, we have decided that the leaders will fight each other until one is unable to fight or are dead. No one is to intervene, or it will result in a fight between the clans." As they were speaking this, some of the Zoroarks had noticed you and were separating to let you pass through. As you were given space to walk through, you eventually got to a point to where there was space between your clan and His. Torben, Ashlyn, and the two others from Azrael's clan were standing there. When you got to the space in between and saw Torben, you could only narrow your eyes at him. You hated his idea, but if it meant getting to Him faster, then it didn't matter how much you liked it. There was no point in putting on a grin. As you saw Azrael stepping out into the open, he shot his counselors the same look you did. When the two of you locked eyes, your body started to tense up. You clutched your weapon tightly in your right hand while making your left hand into a fist, narrowing your eyes at Him. Azrael clenched his teeth while narrowing his yellow eyes at you. The others looked at each other, then backed into the crowd with their respective others. You and Azrael stared at each other for what felt like an eternity trying to burn holes in each others heads.