Forgiveness

It had been two months since you woke up. You've been out of the hospital for a week now and have gone back to Melemele Island. Talking with your parents has been... scarce.... The only few times you've been able to talk to them, it's been short, and gruesome to endure. You didn't want to face your parents, but they were making it difficult, always checking on you and trying to get you to talk. Zora has been there with you to help with the other Pokémon, but things got a little awkward when going to Salazzle. You didn't know how you were going to ever confront Shadow, but when Zora took you to him, you couldn't even say anything before he tackled you in a hug. Type: Null wasn't the same anymore. He didn't have that helmet on him anymore. He wasn't Type: Null anymore. According to your Rotomdex, he was named Silvally. You don't know what, but something changed about him. He seemed to look at you with more... respect. Glaceon jumped at you, clinging on to your shirt and holding onto you tightly, almost like a hug. Noivern was a little more bearable than the others since he could actually speak.

Most of the wounds have healed with time, but because you were using your right hand so much, there were more scars added. On the bottom of the scar, your skin had cracked downward towards your arm. It made the tree look like it was growing roots. It would look cool, but it still hurt to tighten your fist. A few more scars were present, but nothing that couldn't be hidden with some clothes. Zora had taken your weapon and hid it, fearing you'd try and do something rash again. You couldn't really blame her. After what you had done, you were a bit scared you might revert back to the same insanity.

Back on Melemele Island, things... finally seemed to be calming down. At least, for now. You were still worried about what the clan was going to think of you. Despite seeing what you saw and listening to Zaine, you still felt like an entire mountain was weighing on your back. It was daunting thinking about walking up to Torben and Ashlyn, and it scared you thinking about what would happen to you because of everything that happened on Poni Plains. Everything just seemed so intimidating. How were you going to do it all? Azrael was still out there, and who knows what he could be doing at this point? It was all questions and no answers, but while it did hurt to not have any answers, Zora seemed to help with it all. Even if her tactics were a bit more focused on family than you would like. Zora, Shadow and Io weren't the big issues. It was Mom and Dad.

Sitting inside on the couch, you had Io on your lap, or at least, the split second she would be on your lap. She was running around on the couch, barely giving you any time to grab her and just scratch her back or something. Glaceon was laying down beside you, resting her eyes while Mawile was sitting on the other side of you watching TV. Zora and Shadow were on the couch as well, but Shadow was... uh... pre-occupied with Lucario. She peaked out from behind the couch, then grabbed Shadow by his shoulders before pulling him behind the couch. The yelp and crash you heard only made you turn your head to see the two making out. The only difference was that Shadow was red while Lucario was acting like no one else was around them. You took one look at Zora, staring her in the eyes.

"If you do that to me, you're going to have so much retribution coming to get you." Zora snickered loudly as she folded her arms, grinning at you.

"I might actually do it now that you said that." You narrowed your eyes at Zora.

"Zora...." Zora just chuckled loudly. Before you could say anything else, you felt something tackle your head from behind. You flailed and panicked for a second, putting your hands on the couch to stop yourself from plopping onto Mawile. Almost as sudden as the tackle was, you started to feel licking as well. You were about to turn and yell at Salazzle, but then you caught yourself. Whatever hit you in the head was sticking on, and it was way too small to be Salazzle. Instead, you reached behind you and grabbed whatever was on the back of your head. After a minute, you were able to pull it off. After putting it in front of you, you saw Io hanging by her scruff. You threw out any anger that spiked, sighing as you looked at her. You set Io down on your lap, then started scratching her back. She didn't try to run, but she did seem to enjoy you scratching her back. Zora looked at her, scratching her head before looking back at you.