Dense Adrien

"Yeah, we can practice up in my room." Marinette leads Adrien up the spiral staircase to her room.

"cool, place." Adrien smiles at room, there's pink and black and sketches of clothes everywhere.

"Th-hanks." Marinette stammers trying to get a grip on herself.

"you're really into design, aren't you?" Adrien stops by the board near her bed, she's got a few pictures of friends and pages of sketches and lots of... oh...

"wow, she's got a lot of pictures of me." he whispers to Plagg. Plagg nods and waits for him to connect the dots.

"Adrien," Marinette calls from the game station "are we going to practice?"

"Yeah was just noticing your pictures." Adrien points to her inspiration board.

"Oh my..." Marinette's face turns red as her ladybug costume as Adrien continues examining her board.

"Oh, those are just..." Marinette struggles to find an excuse as to why her wall is plastered with pictures of him.

"It's an honor to be such an inspiration to such a talented designer." He smiles at her "maybe I can get my father to take a look at some of your designs.

Oh come on Plagg groaned kitty might be light on his feet but he's pretty dense upstairs.

"You'd do that... for me?" Marinette just stares at him for a moment. She wasn't sure if she wanted to scream or if she wanted to melt into a pile of jelly, she just might do both.

"Of course, what are friends for?" Adrien smiles at Marinette as she sits there staring at him.

"Marinette?" he prompts her.

"Oh yes!" Marinette exclaims "yes please!" she threw herself at Adrien and giggled in excitement. She was so caught up in the gestures she forgot to be nervous.

"No problem, I can't promise anything but I'll definitely have him take a look." Adrien hugs her back and then Marinette freezes oh my gosh he's hugging me!

"Marinette!" Adrien exclaims when he realized she stopped screaming.

"hey, Marinette!" he eases her back onto her bed "Marinette, are you okay?"

Marinette musters a nod, her hands clenched into fists over her chest

"You're just so nice."

Adrien laughs and scratches the back of his head "you too, Marinette."