Desk Buddies

"Adrikins!" Chloe sang swinging around and plopping into Nino's usual seat.

"Hey, Chloe." Adrien offered a polite smile the spoiled girl, with Nino out today, he figured she'd take his buddy's usual seat. Although, he had been hoping Marinette would get here before Chloe. He didn't mind Chloe all that much, she was fairly nice to him, but she could be a bit much to handle especially at length, especially all class long. Then, Lila had become a super villain because she thought Ladybug ruined her chances with him last time. He really didn't want to have to deal with more illusions. Ladybug had gotten so upset when Volpina threatened to kill him, although she couldn't know the real Adrien, was safely by her side.

"Hey, Adrien." Lila slid up on the desk in front of him and crossed her legs. Lila leaned back on her arms and arched her back. Adrien sighed, Nino usually handled this stuff. He wanted both of these girls to leave him alone but he didn't want to hurt their feelings either.

"So, what are you doing after school?" Lila walked her fingers up his arm. Adrien jerked back in surprise.

"Uh... ha..." Adrien laughed a little nervously "you know, homework, I think I have a photoshoot later too."

"Awe, are you always so busy?" Lila tucked his hair behind his ear.

"Of course, he is." Chloe huffed, staring daggers at Lila "he's a model, he's got better things to do than hang out with someone like you."

"I believe I was talking to Adrien." Lila glared back at Chloe. The energy was almost palpable in the air between them.

"I'm not late!" Marinette scrambled into the classroom and sighed, she still had five minutes to spare. Adrien got from his chair and waved at her "Hey, you're on time!"

"I know!" Marinette scratched the back of her head out of nervousness. "I'm surprised too." Adrien looked at the row behind him noted Alya's empty seat. "Where's Alya?"

"Oh, she's out sick." Marinette sighed "I'm so used to her being here, I don't know what I'll do all by myself."

"Well," Adrien glanced at Lila and Chloe "I think these guys can keep each other company while I fill in for Alya today."

"Really?" Marinette turned to mush inside, her cheeks turned a bright red.

"Of course." Adrien swept his arm to the side and gave a slight bow.

"Right this way m'lady." Adrien said it without a thought but Marinette smiled at the gesture Cat Noir does that, Adrien's copying him Marinette giggled as Adrien led her to her seat and pulled her chair out for her.

Looks like Cat Noir's got a copycat Marinette wanted to roll her eyes at her own terrible pun. Oh gosh, now he's starting to rub off on me. Marinette smiled as Adrien took the seat beside her.

"I kind of like this arrangement." Adrien smiled back at her.

oh my gosh Marinette's heart beat at her chest. He's so cute

"Y-Yea-Yeah." Marinette giggled, far too giddy to contain herself "me too."

Chloe and Lila glared at Marinette. Lila flipped her hair and slid into Adrien's usual seat. Chloe and took her usual seat beside Sabrina.

"Good morning class." Madame Bustier Greeted her class.

"Good morning, Madame Bustier." Marinette greeted warmly.

"Ah, Marinette." Madame Bustier smiled at her "you're here on time this morning, what I surprise."

"I know!" Marinette and Adrien said in unison. Adrien and Marinette looked at each other and laughed. Marinette full of happiness and Adrien enjoying having friends to laugh with.