Riverdale high

"Another day at Riverdale high." I say to myself as I walk up to my twin brother Jughead.

"Hey Juggy!" I say as I throw my bag over my shoulder

"Hey Mari." He says as he grabs his textbook out of his locker. Mari is a nickname Jug gave me when I was a kid. It kinda just stuck.

"Are we going to pop's after school with the gang?"

"Yeah, we are. Meet me at Archie's locker?" He says as he runs to his class.

"Hey M!" Veronica says as she and Betty walks up to me

"Hey V! Hey B!"

"Your joining us for lunch right?"

"Um.... maybe? Reggie and I made plans to hang but, if they get canceled then I'll join you."

"I can't believe your dating Reggie Mantle. You could do better." Veronica says with an eye roll

"V, I love him and he makes me happy."

"We know M. We see it in your eyes. You truly care for him." Betty says

"Even if he's annoying."

"I better get to out side to a table before everyone finishes class. See you two later. Oh.... B, V. We're going to Pop's after school meet at Archie's locker."

"Ok. See you then." Veronica says as she walks to her next class with Betty. As I take my stuff out of my locker I feel two hands cover my eyes.

"Guess who?" The person asks

"I don't know... Archie?"

"No, guess again"

"Oh... I know this! Is it my amazing boyfriend"

"Correct."!He says as he kisses my lips

"Shouldn't you be in class?"

"I have a free period. So I thought maybe we can get out of here and grab an early lunch?"

"I don't see the problem in that let's go." I say as I grab my lunch out of my locker and I take his hand and walk out the school doors to the outside tables...