Chapter 28

~♡~

|"I hold on to the pain because it is all I have left on you"|

~♡~

Slamming your head on the brick wall by the force of Namjin's hands, you let out a painful groan. You were locked inside a room where no one dared to enter, even Namjin, but except Lord Park.
The darkness in that way was a sanctuary, a place to recharge and forget the things the world said had to be done. Your eyes couldn't see, as if you went blind. You could feel the cold air entering your nose and lungs.

You felt stupid and guilty. Most because you didn't know a way out and couldn't help any of the children in the abandoned building. You didn't see them of course because they were locked inside a room just like yours.

The clock ticked on the wall and you swore it was slowing down. Sitting here alone made you flatter than a week old glass of coke. The pain throbbed in your head, it was deep and warm, but not in a nice way. It felt like someone has their hand in there and were squeezing your brain either gently or as hard as they can. Your face wasn't brutally gashed, but blood still flowed down from your forehead wound.

Your heart was beating rapidly, seeing an angry man entering the room. He was none other than Lord Park, who was holding a belt in his left hand. You shivered under his cold gaze, wanting to get out more than ever. You never thought he would be a person who would beat up someone, yet he did. Rosé and Jisoo died almost because of that and maybe...maybe Park Jimin could've been one of his victims in the past.

"You've been a bad princess for the past few hours." The chief spoke, coming closer, tightening his grip around the leather belt. "It's time for you to face the punishment."

"I'm not afraid of you." You raised your voice, trying to show you weren't going to sit back and do nothing. But your voice cracked, causing the man to smirk.

He came closer, leaving you no choice but to lean against the wall. In a matter of seconds, your cheek stung, realizing he just gave you a good slap. He didn't stop there, but instead he took a step back, ready to use his belt.

"Fuck this shit. I ain't going to act like a princess around you anymore." You ran forward, all the anger you've held for past few days releasing. All that rage came out faster than magma and just as destructive. Soon your fist met his round face, causing his nose to be bloody.

Lord Park gritted his teeth. "You little–"

You punched him again, on his stomach so he could stop spilling words from his ugly mouth. But before you could hit him more, something painful and leathery his your back, causing you to crouch down to the cold cement floor.