Chapter 4: Cause We Like To Party!

I took this whole "1st party thing" to the extreme. I asked my mom if I could go to get a mani-pedi and get my legs waxed, afterall I was wearing shorts for the party. She agreed and we went to get it done. I had acrilix (fake nails) that wer french tips and my toes were the same (nt with a acrilix). When the lady started waxing my legs it hurt like HELL but in the end, I looked flawless. When we were walking out of the shop, we passed a hair salon. I asked if we could get our hair done and we did. They washed my hair and blow dryed it out. Then she made big long curls which emphasized my long hair. We paid and left the salon. It was 4:50 by the time we got home.

Jacob: Where were you all day?

me: Nails and hair

Jacob: Why?

me: To look good for the party!

Jacob: Wow. SO get ready and we need to help Ray Ray set up at his house.

me: ok 

We both go to our room and put on our clothes and freshen up. I put on foundation, concealer, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow (silverish/white), mascara, and lip gloss. Dont I didnt put on a lot because I didnt want to look fake. When I came out of my room, i saw Jacob and he looked fly. He had on turquoise and white striped shirt, turquoise pants with a chain in the back,  white vans, and shades. And he smelled really good! Good enough where if he danced with a girl, that girl would get in trouble cuhs her parents would thing she hooked up with somebody. That good! 

me: Check you out bro! 

Jacob: You know I gotta do it for Scarlett! 

me: Better go get yur girl tonight!

Jacob: Oh I will! Theres a reason why they call me Princeton!

me: OK Mr.Perez, time to go.

We walk downstairs arms linked so it looked like we were leaving for prom. We always did this when we were leaving to something together. 

Jacob: Ok mom were leaving to go to Ray Rays house

Layla: What time will you be back? 

Jacob: Like 12:30

Layla: Watch out for your sister and chase will come and pick u guys up ok?

me: Alright bye mom

Layla: Bye! Have fun!

Chase gets the car and-

Jacob: Lady's first *open door and chanel gets in*

me: Why thank you kind sir! *jacob gets in*

10 minutes later, we pull up to Ray Ray's house and get out. We go through the side gate leading to    his backyard which had chairs and food setup. 

Ray: Heeyyy

Jacob: Wass good bro? *guy handskae thingy lol*

me: Hey Ray *hug*

Ray: Hey. Lookin' good, lookin good

me: Thank you

Jacob: Where is everybody else?

Prod: Heeyy

Roc: Supp

We all greet each other and setup more till people came.

9:34 p.m

There had to have been 75-100 people there! The music was beyond loud and people were turnt! You had nearly everybody from each talent sector there. Dancer, singers, actors and actresses, jocks, cheerleaders; EVERYBODY! When I said people would see a side to me they neever seen before, I wasnt kidding! I had already danced (working) with at least  7 guys! I was most definitely a new Chanel! Meanwhile, Jacob was with Ray, Prod, and Roc checking out girls, dancing with them, and acting dumb like they always were. I looked around and turned to a beautiful girl. She had curly hair and was light skinned. She had about 4 guys around and she was talking to them with a nice smile on her face. Then I went up to Jacob.