Chapter 5: 2nd to the last day of Summer!

That night when I came home and laid my bed, warmth filled my stomach. It was the best feeling a person could ever exsperience. Adrenaline shot through my stomach everytime I thought about him. The feeling had to have been love. I've never felt it before so thats what it had to have been. It was 2:10 a.m and I couldnt go to sleep. The feeling was too exciting it affected my sleep. Maybe if I texted him, I would be able to sleep. 

me: I can't sleep :/

Roc: Why not?

me: Because I'm thinking about you 

Roc: You know whats werid?

me: What?

Roc: I can' sleep either because I'm thinking about you too

me: haha thats cute

Roc: Ikr

me: You know your my first boyfriend

Roc: Really? Its hard for me to believe that

me: But its true. 8/30/12 <3

Roc: I'll remember that date

me: lol are you coming over today?

Roc: If you want me to. I think Ray Ray and Prod is coming over too.

me: everday in Summer you guys come over so im not surprised.

Roc: Thats true

me: Im going to sleep now becuase I would rather talk to you in person later today <3 Bye

Roc: Bye Love <3 See you later

That feeling came back in my stomach and now I was excited to see him later. I put my phone down and lay my head on my pillow and driftted off to sleep. 

...................................................................................................................................................................................

Roc: Chanel...Chanel..

me: Leave me alone please.. *waves hands around, half asleep*

Roc: But you have to wake up *sits on bed* 

me: No I dont...It's still summer!

Roc: I know, but its 12:54 in the afternoon

me: But im sweepy still

Roc: Fine, I'll let you sleep *gets up and kisses Chanel's cheek*

me: Wait! *rubs eyes and sits up* Roc?

Roc: Who did you think you were talking to?

me: Jacob! 

Roc: I dont even sound like him *leans in for a hug*

me: I was half alseep *hug* Let me go brush my teeth and brush my hair. *gets up and walks to her bathroom and Roc follows her* 

Roc: So how are you?

me: Good but Im scared. High school starts on Monday *starts brushing teeth* 

Roc: I'll help you throughout the week. Plus we're both doing hip hop dance so we'll be together

me: I kno, but I just dont-

Roc: You have me, Jacob, Prod- Not really Ray Ray cuhs we already know how you feel about him, but just kno you have supporters and a caring boyfriend here for you. 

me: Thank you

Roc: Anytime

I finish brushing my teeth and I put my hair in a high pony tail and we go sit in the living room talking. Meanwhile, Jacob, Prod, and Ray are playing video games in the theatre room.