Chapter 18: That was Close!

People always say "after a storm, comes a rainbow". When your pissed off, its hard to believe, but its true. Scar and I are keeping our space and moving on. Its been a week and a half since our last "incident". I guess she's having fun with Brooklyn and her new friends cause they made their own clique. All they do is go around making jokes about other people and act like their "besties" ..Wow..

On the other hand, my group and I are having the time of our lives! Its finally Thanksgiving break and we are over my house chillen.

I was sitting at my window pane looking at the little snowflakes gently fall to the ground.

??: Its beautiful out there huh?

I snapped my head back to Roc holding two cups of hot chocolate and blankets.

me: Ohh hey love.

I turned to the window and back to him and smiled.

me: yeah its beautiful

He came up to me and wrapped a blanket around my shoulders sat down with me and handed me a cup of hot chocolate.

me:Thanks

Roc: Your welcome

He gave me a little smirk and looked me up and down then into my eyes.

me: what? *takes a sip*

Roc: Haha nothing..your eyes.

me: What, what about them?

Roc: Their grey with *looks closer* hazel in the middle.

me: oh yeah.. haha they get like that when I get that holiday spirit.

Roc: I love them.

He put down his cup and took mines away. He started leaning in and closing his eyes. Our lips crashed into each other and I tilted back, my arms holding me stable as he came over me. We continued kissing...which turned into a make out session. I lifted up, wrapping my arms around his neck. He put his arms around my waist. He seductively said "Its cuddle season baby". The adrenaline through my body became overwhelming. We deepened the kiss. He laid back and I climbed over him not breaking the kiss. I then felt a feeling I never thought I'd feel...at this age. I wanted too so badly. No, my mind said no but my body said yes. And the worse part was, I knew he wanted to. All telling by the kiss. I quickly stopped kissing him before things out of hand. I just laid there looking at his face.

Roc: I'm sorry.

His voice was breathy and his face meant what he said. Then the door swung open and Jacob's face was shocked like he just saw Jesus walk on water. He tried to speak but the words just couldn't come out. Roc and I immediately got off of each other and ran to Jacob.

me: No no no no no no! Its not what It looks like! I swear!

Roc: Yeah nothing happened!

Jacob: Yeah nothing better have not happened! Why were you on top of him? Were guys about to..

me: Noo no no no!

Jacob: Good and It better stay like that! *looks to Roc pointing his finger* Don't get Chanel into anything.

Roc: I won't, I wont.

Kayla, Megan, Prod, and Ray Ray came up the stairs behind Jacob.

me: Why are you guys all wrapped up?

Prod: We were playing in the snow.

Jacob: Yeah and I was coming up here to see if you wanted to go with us until I saw something I wish I never saw.