Chapter 19: Rumor me, Rumor You

2 week later...

3rd period

My chin was on my elbow as Mrs.Jeffery went on and on about the Mayflower Compact. He's usually an exciting teacher but today was just one if those lecture days. Then I felt a vibrate from my phone so I took it out and read the new text from Kayla. It read "did you here." My face frowned up. Here what?

"What are you talking about?" I texted back.

"Your not gonna like it.."

My mind wondered what the heck was going on.

"Just tell me."

"We'll...there's a rumor going around that you got pregnant from Roc."

My heart sunk to the pit of my stomach. My palms and arm pits started to sweat a little bit. I slammed my phone down on my desk and buried my face in my hands. Why was this happening? I wanted to explode but It obviously wasn't the right time since we were right in the middle of learning about this stupid document. Roc looked over and shook my kneey. I handed him my phone and he read the text.

" ohh shit!" He yelled and the whole class turned his way and laughed.

"Chresanto get out of my classroom!" Mr. Jeffery demanded. He stood, took my phone, and walked out. Then I raised my hand.

" yes miss Perez"

"May I use the restroom?"

"Yes"

"Thank you"

I got up and went outside with Roc.

"What the fuck is this all about?"

" I don't know!"

"This isn't good.."

" I know! It's not even true!"

"Who would make up a rumor like that?" We paused.

"Brooklyn. She would."

"Why won't she stop bothering you?"

"I don't know!"

"Wait..."

"What?"

"It probably wasn't only Brooklyn, it wasn't probably Scarlet too."

"You know what your probably right! I'm livid! That bitch gone learn today!"

"Chanel, Chanel. Lets calm down a bit. We don't need you to get expelled..."

I paused for a moment and collected myself. Then a thought came to my mind. I felt a smirk come to my face when this evil thought circled my mind. It was time. Pay backs a bitch...like Scarlet.

__________________________________________________________________

Short, yes i know. Sorry for not updating lately :( lots of stuff going on. If you follow my Instagram (@_formyambition), you'd know I'm applying for High school and I have to write essays and all that jazz, so I can't always write for yu guys..so yeah. And lastly, if you haven't heard, I have a new book out called "you only know my name" so check it out. #staymindless 1-4-3 -Ash