Authors Note

I hope my Readers aren't to displeased with my incessant need to constantly write Authors Notes to inform you of something or even answer questions.

If you are confused or concerned about something pertaining to my book, I'm open for discussion.

This A/N is addressed to those who had held concerns regarding my first book Since I've completed that one's rough draft I'll just add it to this second one instead.

Nathaniel is brought home when he was 10 and Lily was 39 years old. Lily looks extremely young because of being a Star User. The elements and Magic she wields not only extends her life span but she doesn't age visibly.

Lily is not a pedophile nor is she having indecent thoughts for a small boy. It is completely Nathaniel who is 'in the wrong' and it's not really meant in a perverted way when he claims she will be his. There are no telling factors on his actual in depth thoughts, merely a proclamation of his surface thoughts.

Understand it this way: Nathaniel was never given an ounce of care nor love. Any type of 'affection' he was given was unwanted and forced upon him by his captors/rapists. So when Lily begins showering him in this elusive emotion he is entranced, greedy for more and possessive.

I hope this cleared up that a bit because honestly there have been many inquisition on that specific note worthy paragraph.

I'd also like to say Thank you to all my Readers for fulfilling affection dream of mine that I've held close to my heart. I've always wanted to be able to write books and have people actually like it enough to keep coming back when I update a new chapter. It is a very special moment for me and and new experience that I'm glad for. 

Thanks lovelies. 
Love,
Your Quirky Author
MadamKhaos