Information&&Question

So, I've gone back over a few things and I'd like to address them  here. 

The Amethyst planet has a name: Hamidae. I've just found the Chapter that has this reference. Before, I couldn't find it but thanks to someone leaving a comment on that specific Chapter I was able to find out the actual name. If you're confused on what I'm talking about due to a lack of this planet being mentioned.. It is the large planet that takes up the majority of the sky and lets off a purple glow. When looking at it in the night sky, it 'overshadows' the moon which sits in front of it, barely obscuring an inch of the entire mass. 

This planet will be a key point later in the story and so you would need to know a bit about it; at the very least you'd need to know its true name. Hamidae. 

In this Note I'm just going to go back over a few things that happened in the previous book and sum up everything in case you may have forgotten. (Plus this will also help me as well)

Rhinon is Helena's biological Father who owns some Auction Houses which Damon has been slowly making 'bankrupt'. Damon is slowly ruining this guys life but it's happening mostly in the background while the Main Characters take up most of my writing time. 

Helena has a Half Sister if you're unaware or have forgotten. She was very spoiled and doted upon by both Lily and Damon but she tended to seek Damon's approval and love because it was so much harder to earn over Lily's which was freely given in an excessive amount. During this time, in a fit she tried to sneak off to her friend's house and ended up falling into the water channel within their Nest and ended up drowning. When she was resuscitated a traveler from another world occupied her body. This newcomer played this Otome Game and expected to have all the Capture Targets love but realized everything was messed up and pushed the blame solely on Lily for it. (Which is true but she's still a little b*tch) I've yet to mention it but Anthony, one of the Capture Targets, has already moved into their Nest and is Helena's friend. (I'll go into their backstory and how they interact soon but not here). Helena was pissed off that her dual elements didn't unlock, instead she was saddled with merely her Light Element. In a fit of rage, she attempted the Unlocking Ceremony for a Second time which is a widely known taboo. This caused her to be given a 'blessing' by an unidentified God/Goddess. Currently she is still unconscious. 

Lily our MC died of Ovarian Cancer in her previous Life as Malady but the life before Malady she was known as Inclementia. With an Immortal Soul, during her Naming she takes on the Manifestation of its definition. If you weren't completely certain why she didn't have any recollection during her life as Malady, this is because Lily has the innate ability of rebirth, new beginnings and eternal life. The Lily has many meanings and symbolism's which she takes on. (If you'd like to see more https://www.theflowerexpert.com/content/aboutflowers/flower-meanings) During the past years she has been slowly changing physically as her soul begins to manifest into the physical realm. Currently she has a split personality due to how very different Lily/Malady are compared to Inclementia. There is no middle ground for them to 'blend' at the moment. She's at the 8 Star Level currently due to the prolonged period of healing without damaging herself in the process.. I've had people ask about why she was inured so badly. 

Lily's magic is very unique. When she 'cultivates' her soul and magic enter into the surrounding plants. So when Helena plucked one of those flowers, it was equivalent to her taking a large bite out of her soul. This is the best way for me to describe it. 

Lily is trying her hardest to resist the urge she has to travel to the Deathlands but she's sharing her body with a piece of her soul that has given their heart to someone. It's a struggle for her to come to terms with this and so she fights it adamantly.

She is in possession of Chao, her Soul Beast which is a Minor God, and it has three snake heads, a lions body, a tail made of flames, and wings that haven't grown in yet. The outside heads are black with a white stripe down the middle and the other white with a black stripe. Both have purple eyes and the middle has normal yellow eyes. The mostly black head is named Nyx, the mostly white is named Hemere and the middle head is Khaos. They can split apart creating two snakes and a snake head with a lions body and flaming tail. As of right now you are unaware of its true capabilities. 

Damon is the Master of an intensive spying and assassination network. He is a 'mild' yandere. He doesn't kill off people for looking at Lily because he knows she'll be upset over it thus I labeled him as Mild. He's extremely skilled in killing, doesn't really care for anyone aside from Lily and is also very vindictive. At the moment he is attempting to learn more about the new school which opened in the Elven Burial Grounds Nest as well as the deaths surrounding his 'business'. 

I'm sure that the other characters, unless they're severely minor, are already known by you so I won't go back through them. I just wanted to highlight what exactly is happening during these 'filler' chapters. 

As a last parting to you Readers I'd like to ask: Does anyone know how or would like to create a cover for this book? I'm not good with these artsy things and I'm really disappointed with the Cover as it stands. I know the saying 'Don't judge a book by its Cover' but looking at mine right now.. it's embarrassing. So if anyone with the skills to do so would love to lend a helping hand, thank you. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely day. Stay safe if you're in an area with bad weather happening at the moment.