4419

❝4419❞a hwang hyunjin fanfic

❝4419❞
a hwang hyunjin fanfic.
[ completed ]

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: **:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

started: 031418
ended: 071918

+ in which a curious girl discovers a strange boy living inside the room that was said to be a dangerous room.

question: could a curious girl and a strange boy fix up each other's lives and heal each other?

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: **:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

genres: drama, romance,
mystery, violence

disclaimer:: i won't be using their real life age nor will i be following the current time period throughout the whole book.

warning:: some chapters will be short but some chapters will be hella long so sorry if the chapters aren't at the same level + there's a lot of swearing in this book and there will be a lot cliffhangers and plot twists at any time !!

a/n:: please support this book till the end and if you're reading this, thank you for deciding to tap this, now please prepare for the upcoming chapters and stay updated!! :)

TW!!! if you are a new reader and do come across wooj*n, please know that i made this book TWO YEARS AGO. im replacing it with others to prevent future readers from being uncomfortable. if you spot his name, pls comment on it!

i, myself, am uncomfortable with keeping him in this book. please respect that. if you support him and expect him to be here, please find a different book where you'll find him as only ot8 skz is here.