013

❝where are you?❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

LONG LONG CHAPTER! it's because there's a lot of suspense so enjoy!

it's been exactly a week.

saera never came back to the condo room ever since that day bad stuff happened. and haerin? she did go back to the room for like a few minutes but she left and god knows where she went because felix and everyone else don't know where she could've gone.

"i'm worried, hyung... where's hyeri?!? i haven't seen her in like a week and her phone has been off ever since." jeongin said.

"i'm getting worried too, don't worry jeongin." felix patted his shoulder.

"does hyunjin even realize that she's been gone for a full week?" minho asked.

"he hasn't came out of his room ever since the day he found out that haerin was hyeri..." felix states.

"it wasn't much of a surprise though, i had a feeling about her being hyeri since the day i saw her." changbin said, and everyone nodded in agreement.

"we wouldn't be dealing with this right now if we hadn't of seen her—"

"okay seungmin, if you can't deal with the fact that we're trying to figure out where jeongin's LONG LOST sister and hyunjin's LONG LOST best friend, then i don't mind if you just leave. it gets irritating to hear you complain about the situation about her all the time." felix said, pissed off and seungmin stayed silent.

suddenly, chan and jisung started bashing into the condo room. "guys!" they said in unison, while trying to catch their breaths.

"what happened? why do you guys look so exhausted?" felix asked, curious.

"i-it's haerin..." jisung said, out of breath. "she got kidnapped."

and that word basically shot felix and jeongin in the heart... even hyunjin heard it from inside his room. although he was upset with her, he came bashing out of his room to hear the details from chan and jisung.

"tell me where she is right now, jisung." hyunjin said, anxious and upset.

"hyunjin.. calm down—"

"you expect me to calm down when the girl i love is fucking kidnapped?" he yelled at chan. "i may be upset with her for lying to me but i don't think i can handle losing her a second time." he groaned in frustration in kicked the wall.