015

❝forgive me...❞

a/n: sorry for the long wait, i've got exams in my way so i haven't been active, but here it is!!

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"this is all my fault, seriously, this is—"

"please stop saying that, it'll make it sound worse. don't be so typical okay? it's not your fault. it's jaechan's fault, he shot them, not us. calm down."

"he shouldn't of went in front of me, felix!!" haerin yelled. "hyunjin's so stupid!!" she grabbed her hair in frustration.

"he saved your life, don't call him stupid." felix patted her back. "he and eunha will be fine."

they've been waiting since last night, the night of the incident. they haven't been able to see hyunjin and eunha for over 12 hours and it makes them scared.

suddenly, they see the doctor walk out of hyunjin's and eunha's room and they both immediately get up.

"please tell me hyunjin is okay." haerin hoped. "i hope eunha is okay too."

the doctor let a soft, sad sigh out and looked down to the ground. "w-what kind of expressions is that..?" haerin questioned the doctor.

"hyunjin is conscious now, but i don't know if he'll wake up. eunha is unfortunately still unconscious." the doctor said, too sad to even explain everything. "you can go check for yourself." she walked away from haerin and felix and they both ran into the room.

they entered the room and saw both hyunjin and eunha. "how will hyunjin feel if he wakes up to seeing his sister right beside him, unconscious?" haerin said, worried. for a moment, haerin looked at hyunjin, who was asleep as she had the word worry written all over her face.

"how will i feel if i see what?" hyunjin suddenly woke up and questioned haerin tiredly.

"h-hyunjin.." haerin turned her head to see that hyunjin was awake, finally. it made her and felix smile.

she ran towards him and hugged him while he was sitting up on the hospital bed. "i was so scared that you wouldn't make it." she said, crying. "i'm sorry, all of this is my fault."

he was quite shocked that she was so worried about him but he hugged her back and said, "it's not your fault. none of this is your fault. stop blaming yourself okay?"

"you're so stupid! why did you go in front of me?" haerin said, a little angry but it made him laugh.

"i said not to call him stupid, he saved your life." felix stated, a bit awkward at the moment. "i'll be outside if you guys need me." he gave a soft smile to both of them and he left the two alone, walking out with a sad expression.