017

❝why?❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

a/n: perhaps a boring ass chapter but you must read it still!!!

haerin's been in her condo room for a few days now. she hasn't came out and never wants to. other than felix, no one knows why she's been isolating herself from everyone else.

everyday, her little brother and her "so called" lover have been knocking on her door constantly, telling her to come out. haerin won't even let saera in her bedroom.

but today is when she has to come out of her room.. so she can start investigating.

without anyone noticing her, haerin went out of her condo room easily because saera was out and felix was probably busy trying to tell jeongin and hyunjin to give haerin some space.

she left her building and she took the bus quickly and went to the prison centre to give a quick little visit to someone whom she thought was dead but is alive and in jail.

she sat down, and there he sat, in front of her. "tell me everything you know, right now."

"why are you asking about this now when this happened 4 years ago?"

"hyunjae, how the fuck would i know jaechan's plans from years ago? you were with him since then and why would felix know? he ran away and went back to australia for that whole year and only came back the year i disappeared, so tell me, what do you know?"

hyunjae looked around him, making sure of things. "hello? are you gonna say anything?" haerin waved in front of
his face.

"tell me and i'll get you out of here. you're supposed to be getting out this month right? so tell me things, i'll get you out."

"i-i don't know if i can.." hyunjae whispered. "and why the hell not?" haerin yelled back.

"because jaechan's still alive."

"he's around here right now."

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"you better be taking me to the right place, hyunjae, or i'll kill you." haerin mentioned.

"relax, we're here." hyunjae unlocked the door to jaechan's house. the house that he and jaechan share. they entered the house and haerin so much unbelievable things.

hyunjae and haerin made a deal. if she lets hyunjae out already, then he'll take her to jaechan's place to gather evidence on what she needs. she doesn't even know why she's trusting him if he was jaechan's sidekick, but then again, why is he helping her?