005

❝secrets.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"hyunjin are you kidding me?" seungmin scoffed and slammed his phone to the ground.

"seungmin, calm down." changbin tried to calm him but immediately, seungmin shook off changbin's hand on his arm.

"how am i supposed to calm down if hyunjin is trying bring danger towards himself and the damn girl?" seungmin said angrily and changbin just decided to step back.

"why are you concerned about her safety? do you like her or something?" hyunjin assumed.

"hyunjin, don't you start—"

"okay chill, but she does have a name seungmin," felix sighed. "and i don't see the problem with hyunjin asking for peace." felix spoke up.

"felix is right." jeongin agreed with felix. "just don't overreact guys." he told his elders.

"but seungmin's right. friends, acquaintances, doesn't matter what. hyunjin can't have any type of connection with her." chan said.

"exactly! and the fact that he only told us this weeks after it happened." seungmin rolled his eyes.

"any girl, no matter who, shouldn't have any type of connection with hyunjin anymore after what happened to—"

"okay jisung, don't even bring up her fucking name." hyunjin spoke up.

"i'm just saying," jisung defended himself. "we're totally fine with you being friends with haerin and all—"

"i am not fine with it." seungmin interrupted. "i don't really like the idea either.." chan agreed as well.

"okay, well other than them, we're fine with it. just don't get too close with her. haerin will end up being apart of all the shit that you're involved in." changbin explained.

"what we're trying to say is.. don't fall for her!" minho straight up said.

"and why would i fall for a strange girl like her??" hyunjin questioned minho.

"funny, because she's the one that calls you the strange one." jeongin sarcastically laughed.

"okay so why can't two strange people be friends?" hyunjin questioned.

"just don't cause shit to happen! period!" seungmin yelled. he took a deep breath then left everyone's sights.

"seungmin's on his! period!" felix joked around and only changbin, jisung, jeongin and minho laughed, the rest didn't.

"not now, felix." chan facepalmed before him and the rest of them other than felix, jeongin and hyunjin, went after seungmin.

hyunjin rolled his eyes. "problematic ass."