014

❝it's my fault.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"time is ticking hyunjin..." jaechan said making clock sounds. "choose one to save but the other... you'll have to say bye to."

hyunjin was catching his breath, because he seriously couldn't choose between his sister, whom he hasn't seen since he was 10 years old, and the love of his life, whom he thought was gone forever but was here all this time.

"hyunjin choose NOW." jaechan said pointing a gun at both haerin and eunha.

"h-h-hyunjin..." eunha said weakly, going to up to hyunjin while limping and holding in her physical pain.

"please.. you don't need to choose me... i don't even deserve to live anymore." she said with her weak and raspy voice. "i've been stuck with his family for years..."

"i can't take it anymore..."

"b-but eunha.. i haven't seen you since i was 10 and that was about 10 years ago.. i need you with me, as my older sister." he cried.

"listen.. hyunjin." she held his hand. "haerin has a whole future planned for herself. she deserves this. she deserves you as well." she smiled lightly at him.

"you're taking TOO long, fuck this—"

"NO!"

he was just about to shoot haerin and eunha, but someone yelled. "i'm sorry, what?"

"jaechan, you heard me." he said. "i said, no. don't do you dare to shoot either one of them." he pointed the gun at jaechan, and he just laughed.

"ahh, my sweet little cousin felix." jaechan said. "how are ya mate?" he said with the australian accent.

"and when did you ever care about how i'm doing?" felix scoffed. "you never gave a shit about anyone."

"listen, we can handle this the easy way... or the hard way," jaechan said. "you choose—"

felix didn't wanna hear anymore so he kicked the gun off of jaechan's hand and punched his face to the ground. "i guess we're doing this the hard way."

with felix fighting his own cousin, it signals hyunjin that he has to fight as well. he snatched his gun from one of the guys then shot each of them one by one, very easily.

after hyunjin easily beating all of jaechan's men, hyunjae had to think quickly. he was so conflicted now, considering that jaechan was going overboard this time, he doesn't even know what to do.