018

❝it's okay.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

a/n: hi long chapter, enjoy, also the book is ending soon.. ㅠㅠ

have you ever tried to forgive and forget? of course, everyone has tried at one point, but it all depends on what happened. some people could be easy forgivers and some people could take days, weeks, months or even years, just to forgive someone whom they thought they could trust the most.

forgive and forget may look and sound easy, but to people like haerin, it's not.

it's going hard for her right now, she isolated herself from everyone really badly. she's been keeping herself away from hyunjin for months now, and till now, she hasn't said a word to him and neither has he.

yes, months. four months to be exact. quite a long time right? living in the same condo as someone you're avoiding is quite difficult but she managed to do it.

hyunjin knew he messed up and he can't do anything about what happened already. that's why he had to give haerin some space.

but what sucks is that he misses her.

so much.

she trapped herself in her condo room all these months, not wanting to face anyone other than saera, who lives with her of course. so yes, he has to miss her like hell. they haven't contacted each other for months which felt like years. it's hard because having no contact with the love of your life for a while just feels like a part of you is missing.

jeongin as well. he and haerin have both been ignoring those around them. jeongin does see hyunjin of course, but when they pass each other, he never stops for a proper conversation nor gives eye contact.

it's hard to face the person who was involved in the accident of your parents, so it's understandable as to why haerin and jeongin are taking a while to face hyunjin again.

but with haerin not contacting hyunjin, that also meant that she never contacted felix either. felix always tried to go and talk to her but it was hard. she doesn't answer texts or phone calls quickly anymore after what happened.

today was probably the last day for felix to try. to try to talk and comfort someone he cares about deeply.

he left his room and went to go knock on her room door, for the last time. if haerin doesn't answer this, then felix already knows, it's time for him to stop.