011

❝i love y—❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

another long chapter ahead of you!

"so do you?" hyunjin asked felix.

"what if i do, hyunjin? what's your plan?" felix said, upset.

"ohh!! okay," hyunjin sarcastically laughed. "then i'm guessing this will really prove that you do."

hyunjin pulled out a photo on his phone and showed it to felix.

*photo of felix and haerin kissing*

"what the fuck? who sent you this?!?" felix said, grabbing the phone, inspecting it then deleting the conversation with the unknown number.

"hyunjin, this was all an act—"

"you guys seemed to enjoy it." hyunjin said, satirically. "just look at the way you and haerin—"

"are you jealous hyunjin?" jeongin asked to cut this argument. "i'm asking both of you guys this question." they stayed silent, not answering jeongin's question.

"you guys are both jealous of each other," jeongin states. "and just admit, both of you guys like haerin."

"jeongin, shut up." they both chorused and rolled their eyes.

"whatever, i'm going to my room." hyunjin said and he slammed the door closed once he got in.

"my god," felix sighed and facepalmed. "i can't with him. he obviously is in love with her again."

"felix.." jeongin patted his back with comfort. "can you at least admit it though?"

"that i fell for haerin..?" he said softly and jeongin nodded.

it took felix at least a minute until he could give an answer. "it's true." he sighed.

"i fell for her..."

he paused for a bit think through this stuff. "i shouldn't be having these feelings because her and hyunjin are better together."

"when she kissed me, that's only when i realized what my feelings for her were." he said and he grabbed his own hair in frustration.

"i don't really know what to say." jeongin shrugged. "i mean she is my sister and i do kind of feel weird that two of my friends are basically after her."

"just please don't tell anyone, jeongin." felix begged. "i especially do not want haerin knowing."

"why don't you want her to know though?" jeongin asked and felix shrugged. "i don't know, i just don't want her to know. no legit reasons, just keep this a secret."