021

requested: SURPRISE

requested: SURPRISE. this special chpt. explains what happened before hyeri got "killed". if you aren't interested in reading this, okcool, but if so, then enjoy!

***haerin does call him hyun in the story because that's his known name, but in the script, i'm using hyunjin.***

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

SPECIAL CHAPTER (1/2)
*flashback chapter*

it was always her. hyunjin repeated that to himself almost everyday. he just wanted to let the world know that he fell in love with a girl with the name kang hyeri.

he doesn't want other girls at school. he wants to be with hyeri, but he can't bring himself to confess to her or ask her out because of how low his confidence is.

"so... when are you gonna tell my sister you love her?" jeongin approached hyunjin, who was putting away books at his locker.

hyunjin scratched his neck, not knowing how to really respond to that question. "u-uh..."

"c'mon hyun, it's been like what, 2 years? 3 years? or even more than that? you should really up your game." jeongin said, chuckling.

"also, when will you ever tell us your birth name? we've known you for years and we still don't know. park hyun sounds too short." jeongin also said.

"i don't like using it at school, jeongin. i only use it for family related things." hyunjin explained. "it's not something—"

"wait! no! don't change the topic! back to the hyeri topic." he said and hyunjin sighed in disappointment. "anyway, like i said, up your game!"

"jeongin, it's not as easy as you think to confess to a girl you've been best friends with since forever." hyunjin sighed. he closed his locker, and after doing that, gossip started.

it was gossip about lee jaechan's younger sister, lee yura.

"did you hear what happened to yura? the one in our class?"

"who's yura? is that the lonely, pretty, smart but intimidating girl? in our year?"

"is yura the girl that had a big crush on park hyun?"

"apparently yura jumped off her room window!! what happened?"

"i cant believe lee yura committed suicide..."