002

❝risk.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"i'm going to visit my cousin's house, will you be okay here?" saera said as she began to put on her shoes to leave.

"don't worry, i'll be fine, saera." she ensured her bestfriend that she'll be okay.

"please don't do anything stupid while i'm gone, haerin." she told haerin. "i promise, i won't." she ensured once more and her bestfriend left.

for a bit, she binge watched kdramas in her room but then got hungry. so she went to the kitchen, only to discover that there's no proper food for her to eat. so she decided to just go downstairs to the convenience store to buy ramen.

haerin exited her condo room, and while walking on her way to the elevator, she stopped once again in front of room 4419 and her curiousity began.

"i don't see the problem, like why is this room so "dangerous" to everyone?" she said to herself.

and since she didn't recieve any creepy text messages from the unknown person who always texted her when she's near this door, she made a risk.

haerin knocked on the so-called dangerous room over three times and it took at least thirty seconds for someone to open the door. someone did open the door, but when they did, they pulled her in the room immediately and pushed her against the wall, closing the room door.

she finally saw how the room looked. the lights were dim and there's a bunch of green-ish blue-ish lights that are glowing brightly. "who are you? and why would you even dare to knock on this door?! and you're a girl!" the guy yelled at her.

she wasn't scared at all. she made no expression while the guy was yelling. "seungmin, calm down." the guy's friend said.

"changbin, how do you want me to calm down when this girl is trying to fuck us up and her life?" seungmin exclaimed.

"who are you, exactly?!" chan asked haerin.

"a girl who lives like three doors across from you and just a girl who wanted to know who the fuck lives in this room after not knowing for a full year." she spoke up to them with bravery.

"woah!" jisung said surprised. "you're tough, huh?"

"yup! i don't even know who the hell you people are and i don't even know why seungmin or whatever is already up in my face." she said, putting her hands on her hips.

"hyungs, stop cornering her." jeongin came out of no where and said.

"wait.. jeongin?" she said, surprised. "you guys know each other?" changbin asked.

"we met on the elevator like last week.. but that doesn't matter. why is she here?" he wondered.

"yeah.. why the fuck is there a girl trapped in between seungmin's arms?" felix asked. he was the most curious one, out of all of them, as to why haerin was in the room.

"yeah, do you wanna get out of my space please?" haerin spoke to seungmin and he angrily sighed, stepping away from haerin.

"hyunjin! there's some girl here!" minho called out and immediately, the guy came out of his room to see haerin.

he came and saw her. they both looked at each other with full eye contact, looking surprised and somewhat curious. "wait.. hyunjin? or whatever your name is.." she paused to only walk closer and closer to him.

"have i seen you before?" she wondered and immediately he replied, "no, never. but you shouldn't be here." hyunjin grabbed her wrist and gave an upset look.

"okay can you let go—"

"who told you to even knock on my door? no one right?" he said. "why did you even bother knocking multiple times?" he asked angrily.

"um, i'm sorry hyunjin or whatever you are, i don't care—"

"it's hyunjin." seungmin sent coldness to her with his tone of voice.

"i don't care! but really, do i not have the right to knock on a neighbour's door? it's not like this will do any harm to me."

"oh you don't know what's up, kang haerin." chan sarcastically laughed.

"wait, how do you know my—"

"i access my resources quickly." he interrupted her.

kang haerin?? kang??? hyunjin thought. after having that thought, he harshly threw her wrist away, almost causing her to collapse to the ground but felix grabbed her.

"felix lee or lee felix or just felix, i don't care. it's nice to meet you kang haerin, but you need to leave."

felix sighed. he approached haerin and grabbed her by the hand and immediately brought her out of the room.

"kang... kang..." hyunjin tried thinking. "guys, do more research on that girl, kang haerin, and give me every piece of information that shows up about her." he demanded chan.

"what's with the sudden demand?" minho asked him.

"her name is fucking with my brain right now and before it messes me up even more, just give me stuff about her." he said, sounding very upset.

after hearing the name kang haerin, hyunjin has many thoughts in his head. it's as if he's seen her before or he's heard of her.

"no one knows how stressful my life is." he grabbed his hair in frustration. "i need to dri—"

"don't even try, hyunjin," changbin warned him. "remember? you said no matter what you would keep your promise to—"

"don't even say the name." hyunjin interrupted. "i know i said that, okay? i'm keeping it." he stomped back to his room, shutting the door behind him, leaving changbin to sigh.

"haerin really does seem familiar though.." jeongin said.

"she really does." changbin agreed.

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

a/n: boring ending because the fun hasn't started yet >:)