019

❝it's too late.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

haerin's pov

we've been waiting for a long time. it's already morning time. it's already the next day. it's 3:30am.

the knife that went through felix's stomach was really deep. it made a really bad wound that could possibly be really hard to heal.

hyunjin and i just couldn't stop thinking of all the outcomes of felix's incident. what will we do if something goes wrong? what if we lose him, what do we do?

but then at the end of the day, the answer to those questions is nothing. there's nothing i can do. there's nothing hyunjin or jisung can do. there's nothing no one can do if he doesn't make it. the only way he could make it is if a miracle happens.

"after everything we've been through this whole year, why did this have to be something? why did felix have to be apart of this mess? why did he have to be related to a murderer?" hyunjin said with frustration and sadness in his voice.

walking back and fourth across the hallways of the hospital floor, i noticed hyunjin. he was crying, he was crying a lot to the point where he could've made a puddle of water by now. i've never seen him cry this much, other than that time his sister left.

i understand the pain he's going through. he's lost his parents, his sister, they couldn't come back. he's lost me once, or twice... but i came back. and now he could lose a best friend that he's always depended on for the past few years of his life, and we beg for him to stay and come back like how i did.

i went up to him, to give him the comfort he needs. "hyunjin.." i said softly, and i gave him a hug and he returned it right away.

"i can't lose anyone else, haerin. you and felix and the rest of the boys are all i have left." hyunjin said. "this is too much for me."

i had no comments. i just gave him my comfort with the long-lasting hug. that's all that mattered. i didn't have to send him words to make him feel better. saying "it's okay" or "you'll be fine" won't do anything, and i know that because i've gone through pain.

and it doesn't work like that anymore.

all that matters is to just show your affection, your affection for the person. showing the love is all that matters. actions speak louder than words.

they say, words heal a person.

no it doesn't. they lied. it pains a person. in this situation, even just two words could pain a person. im sorry is what could give pain to someone.

"i understand how you feel, hyunjin." suddenly, hyunjae came to us and let out his thoughts. "except it's worst. i've lost everyone, completely. i have no one left."