023 *bonus chapter*

here's a surprise chapter about jisung and saera's back story, like i said y'all deserve these special chapters! you're amazing human beans ( ^ω^ )

no one needs to read this honestly it's just if your interested in saera and jisung's story hhhhh

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*flashback*

it's simple. he's liked her since.. forever. it was actually since last year, but he only knew he had fell for her this year. jisung and saera became close after getting assigned to so many projects together since last year.
he thought it was a secret to everyone that he liked her, but everyone knew, except for saera.

"it's choi saera, right?" sunwoo, his friend, asked jisung who was daydreaming in class. he looked at sunwoo once then looked away.

he saw saera get up from her seat to go talk to their friend, na jaemin, who was busy taking selfies, like he always does.

"she's talking to na jaemin, great." he said as he buried his face into his arms on the desk. "the visual prince always attracts everyone, even lee jeno is attracted to his looks."

"dude, calm down, they literally treat each other like actual siblings." sunwoo chuckled. "you know our graduation is tonight, which means this will probably be the last time you'll see her considering she's going somewhere far from here."

"i know, but i'm just scared." jisung said, sitting back up. "you have to tell her." sunwoo reminded him again. "before it's too late."

jisung gave no answer to sunwoo. instead, he was just whining like a little baby. "are you really gonna let go of all the memories you had with her, jisung?"

"no!! of course not!!" jisung exclaimed. "but feelings are so frustrating... why did i get assigned to do projects with her all the time? i wouldn't of fallen for her if it wasn't for those assignments."

"yeah exactly, you wouldn't of fallen for her if it wasn't for those assignments," sunwoo repeated. "which basically means, if you didn't have all those projects together, then you guys wouldn't of been close like you are now."

"you'll really lose her if you don't tell her by the end of tonight." sunwoo patted jisung's back and then he went to join jaemin and saera's conversation.

"yeah, like saera would like me back anyways.." jisung scoffed.

"who even likes someone named han jisung?"