004

❝trustworthy?❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"kang haerin entered the room last week."

"what?!? did you ever catch her talking to hyunjin?"

"no but she's been talking to jeongin and felix a lot."

"well, that's fine but she better know not to get close to hyunjin or else.."

"or else what?"

"you know.. stuff. i'll have to text her to remind her again."

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

wow, you're brave enough to actually enter that room.
( seen, 16:35 )

so.. what's your point?? there's nothing bad about the room.
( delivered, 16:37 )

oh haerin, honey, you still have so much to know. it's completely fine for you to talk to felix and jeongin.
( seen, 16:39 )

what? he knows my name and he knows that i talk to jeongin and felix?

just not hwang hyunjin.
( seen, 16:40 )

it's not like i plan to be close with him anyways.
( delivered, 16:42 )

good. then we won't have problems here :)
( seen, 16:43 )

seriously, who are you though?
( seen, 16:45 )

"what did the unknown dude say?" saera asked as she came from behind to try to look at the text but haerin hid her phone from her friend.

"he, uh, said the same thing as last time about the room..." haerin said. she had to lie to saera because up to now, saera doesn't know haerin entered the room and often sees the people in the room.

"well, okay..." saera sighed. "just really listen to the unknown dude, haerin. don't get close to the boy who lives in there."

"hyunjin?"

"how do you know his name?"

"oh! uhh, felix told me!" haerin revealed and immediately, she covered her mouth. "fuck."

"ahhhh... so the guy i've been seeing you with for the past week is felix huh..." saera chuckled.

"wait what? you know felix?"