010

❝i need you.❞

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"did you know that your life right now is like a kdrama?" saera suddenly said to haerin while they were out for a jog.

"sorry, what?!" haerin chuckled, not understanding saera's point in saying that.

"it's the most frustrating but suspense kdrama ever," she said, stopping in the middle of the sidewalk to catch her breath. "man, i have second male lead syndrome because of you."

"did you drink already? it's morning and you're already drunk—"

"your such an idiot, haerin. my second lead syndrome is worst now than before from when i watched school 2015," saera exaggerated. "it's worst than my second lead syndrome for actor jisoo."

"fuck you, im dropping you off here." haerin rolled her eyes and entered their condo building since they were already here.

haerin was walking into the building, until she bumped into someone. "sorry— oh, felix!" she said, surprised. "whatcha doin?" she asked in english, like usual.

"going out for a jog." he replied. "do you wanna come—"

"FELIX!" saera yelled and ran towards him. "oh, uh, hey saera! you okay there?" he asked as she was hugging him tightly.

"if you don't tell her what you really feel soon then my second lead syndrome will become worst." she whispered. "that means i will have to kill you so i'm giving you a while to sort yourself out before telling her.. okay?" she threatened him.

"uhh..."

"well, i guess that means okay!" she smiled, as if nothing happened. "have fun haerin, stay safe!"

haerin facepalmed. "what'd she say?" she asked. "bullshit that i don't want to explain because it'll waste my breath."

"fair enough." she nodded in agreement and they both left to jog to the park.

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

"pause, im tired." haerin said, inhaling and exhaling.

"okay, you're lucky we're at the park now," felix chuckled. "i'll go get us water bottles at the convenience store, wait here."

haerin waited at the park bench for felix but suddenly, a guy approached her and sat beside her. "hello."

haerin scooted a little farther from the dude, weirded out. "and who are you?"