10 Years Later...

JD: Currently works as a journalist for National Geographic alongside wife and professional photographer Alma. They are expecting their first child, a boy they plan to name Eris.

Dylan: Filled in Thaddeus Bradley's spot as a physics teacher at his old high school and married the lovely Henley Reeves in the same evening, showing that he still can't keep his private and professional lives separate.

Henley: Stay-at-home mother to her and Dylan's two (going on three) kids. She created the Starbucks request and deliver app during her Sophomore year of college.

Jack: Got exasperated with his generation and flew into space. He and his lovely girlfriend, Louise, founded the first human colony on Mars.

Merritt: Still a single Pringle, but he doesn't mind; he's too busy taking the term 'book smart' literally at his publishing company, McKinney Pages.

Lula: Living comfortably as an heiress on her ex-husband's cruise ship by day and pulling off elaborate crimes by night as a con woman with help from her eight-year-old daughter.

Walter: Lost his cruise ship and family fortune to his manipulative ex-wife and had to start from the bottom to earn it all back. He now works at McKinney Pages as a printing boy.