Prologue (Edited)

Please support me and read 'The Month of October' via this link
https://a.co/d/gzIIOmY
Or the link from my bio...
Any support is appreciated❤️
               ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.
"WHAT?!... You can't be serious your highness– "

"I have already told you Ronald, I am not joking, I am resigning, "

"But you have been the Moon Goddess for thousands of years now. No one can ever replace you, "

I sigh in exhaustion. This was the tenth time that I had to explain to Ronald, who was also my second in command, the reasons that made me quit my position.

"Ronald, it is final, I have made my discission! "

"But why?How? "

I sigh AGAIN.

" Ronald dear, the job of a Moon Goddess is to protect every supernatural and to prepare mates to each one of them. However, I also need to prevent the wars and the destruction between them, and most importantly between them and the humans. Recently, they are getting out of control, killing and abusing humans thinking that they are just better than them. Sadly I have no more powers in me that could make them fear me again and stop this blooded war! "

"But your highness—Who would ever replace you?! "

I knew he would ask that question sooner or later. Smirking I answered:
"Leave that to me Ronald... Leave that to me, "

He just stared at me blankly—confused actually, but he only said what he could manage to say right now. He saw that I was getting incredibly tired by the second.

"As you say your highness, "

With that he left me alone in my bed to relax. Rarely did he know that I was planning my resigning for a while now and I know just the person to take my place .

~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

A/N: thank you for choosing this story to read. Please if you find any grammatical mistakes, point them out, it will be easier for me to correct them later.