Chapter 18 - Revealed (Edited)

Rose POV :
I was so nervous. Tonight was the dance that everyone had been talking about. In a few moments, Diana would be here and we could start in on our make up and dress up. She even told me that the school had a surprise for Jason because today was his 19th birthday.

I didn't know what really happened last night. I opened my eyes to find myself in my room sleeping on my bed. I didn't know what happened to the black wolf or why did I see blue eyes just before I completely gave in to darkness. I ignored it all when I remembered the dance. I felt so nervous for today, it wasn't my first dance, but maybe the thought that I haven't fit in yet made me anxious.

I heard the doorbell ringing and I already knew who it was. I opened the door to only be wrapped in a tight hug.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! I can't believe we are going to the dance together." Diana yelled in my ear which made me flinch. She was still holding me while laughing in joy.

"Okay! Okay you can let go now. "I breathed out. She was cutting the passage of my air. Wow she was strong. Should it bother me?

Nah.

We went to my room and she didn't hesitate to open my closet to fetch my dress. My dad had work today, but he should be home when I return. I was relieved that he wasn't here, not because I hate him being around, no, it was because I wasn't ready to show him my friends yet. He always asked me if I made friends or not, but I never gave him a clear asnswer simply because I was still hoping we would be leaving this blooded town. I like Diana, but I was hoping to still be in touch with her even if we left.

We did our make up and hair. Diana had it simple. She curled her short black hair and she rocked a simple eyeliner and mascara that made her blue eyes pop. She applied a stunning peach pink lipstick. She wore a silk sky blue dress. It was tight from the top and flowy from her waist to her knees. She put on white heals and the overall look made her look like an angel.

I, on the other hand, had my hair straight, my light brown hair reached my waist. I had a dark brown and black eye-shadow with a hint of silver on my led and inner corner forming a cut crease look. My bottom lash line was also covered with black eye-shadow. I had bold black winged eyeliner and mascara that made my eyes dark but really noticeable. And lastly I put on dark red velvet lipstick. I entered the bathroom to put on the dress. When I got out, I checked myself for the last time in the mirror. I heard Diana taking in large amounts of air as she gasped. I shot my eyes at her worried. She looked at me stunned while I looked at her confused waiting for her to speak.

"You... Look.... Stunning."she sang the last word which made me smile.

"Come on. Stop exaggerating. "I said truthfully. To be honest I was never known to be the 'pretty ' girl in any of my schools. I was always addressed as the new kid.

"I am not exaggerating Rose! Look at you, you look beautiful."

She held my shoulders and turned me around so I was looking back at my mirror. When I fully looked at myself from head to toe, I didn't recognized myself at first. I mean I knew that the dress was beautiful, but with the hair and make up, it was wow. My dress was a simple classic black, it was fitted at the top and flowy from my waist to slightly above my knees. I had sparkly silver heals matching with my hand bag and jewelry. I looked at both of us in the mirror and smirked at how different we both looked. She looked like an innocent angel while I looked like a devil.

I felt my stomach tighten as we left my house and took her car to the school. We finally arrived at the school when it was past 7 pm. It was dark outside already and the lights that were immiting from the school cut through the darkness around us. I opened the passenger door and slowly got out taking a moment to look at everything. I didn't know why, but a sudden shiver went through my body as if sensing something was wrong. I buried that feeling deep down when Diana held my arm and walked us to the front door of the school.