Chapter 5 - Bullied (Edited)

Rose POV:
That jerk.

I couldn't believe that stupid jerk slammed me and made me drop my books all over the floor. It was all because of those eyes that made me feel like I was in a haze. I couldn't let that mistake happen again. He was just as bad as the others.

All six guys went away while chuckling between them selves, making sure it was loud enough for me to hear.

After they were out of my sight, I gathered my books that were on the floor. People walked right past me, they either looked at me with pity or just kept walking like I didn't exist. I even caught some of them grinning evilly at me.

Could things get even worse?!

*bbbrrrrriiinnnngg*

Great. Spoke too soon.

If I was going to be late for class, I might just go to the principle office.

~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

Of course he had to be there. Once the principle entered the class I immediately recognized their faces. Except the one who slammed me wasn't there. I just hoped that this class would pass through without any trouble.

"Alright class since Rose is new here, I would appreciate it if one of you volunteered to give her some notes and show her around the school as well, " Mr. Jefferson offered.

I could see that not alot of people liked him, but at least he was acting nice now.

"Oh oh oh... Me! Me! "

I turned around to see a girl around my age. She had short black hair that reached her shoulders and striking blue eyes. She had her hand raised up and when I looked at her she gave me a small smile which I returned.

"Ok then. Rose this is Diana, she will help you out in your homework that is due in two days, "

I gave Mr. Jefferson a nod then turned to the girl whose name was Diana and gave her an appreciated smile. Just then I found Mr. HotStuff sending daggers to her. What was his problem?

"Jason, you seem off today," Mr. Jefferson declared.

Mr. HotStuff turned towards Mr. Jefferson when he talked. Jason was his name then.

"Why do you care? " he snapped.

Wow! So that attitude of his was towards everyone I guess.

"Watch it Mr. Black, or you'll have detention, " Mr. Jefferson warned him.

Jason didn't say anything after that, but rolled his eyes as a a response. Mr. Jefferson continued his lesson ignoring Jason's behavior while Jason kept glaring at Diana then back at me.

Minutes passed and nothing really happened. However, I can still feel Jason's eyes on me, I just ignored him and acted as if his eyes weren't burning the skin on the side of my face. The bell rang and everyone ran to the exit. I got out of my seat after I collected my stuff when I felt someone's presence by my side. I turned around to see it was only Diana.

"Hi, I am Diana. Nice to meet you, " she chirped.

"Hello, I am Rose, and nice to meet you too, "

We both got out of class and started walking outside in the hallway.

"So what do you have now? " she asked.

I wasn't really sure so I had to take out my schedule to check. "I have Math then History, " I answered.

"Great! We have the same classes together. I can show you around and we get to know each other more,"

"That sounds great, "