Chapter 11 - Monster (Edited)

Jason POV :
I was holding Rose when Matthew interrupted. I tried using my Alpha tone on him, but since I was not officially Alpha it didn't work. I hate that he was the damn current Beta. Once I am Alpha, his son Brad will have his position then we will see how powerless he will be under my hand.

After he left I couldn't control my wolf any more. Ian was clawing his way out and I didn't want Rose to see. I didn't care less that I was skipping class, I got out and shifted into my black wolf and ran into the forest.

I kept thinking about everything. My head was spinning with thoughts. Since the day I have seen Rose I couldn't sleep I couldn't eat I kept thinking about her. I thought if I annoy her I will get over her and show Marcus and Diana that she means nothing to me. But the tables turned and I realized she was the only reason I wake up in the morning. Just to see her just to smell her sweet vanilla scent which ironically I didn't like before.

Every time I come closer to her my wolf howl in excitement and every time she is hurt like when I push her away or tell her hurtful words my wolf growls at me and sometimes he doesn't talk to me. I know he could be annoying sometimes but a werewolf is nothing without his wolf. Without a wolf I am just left with 'were'. (A/N: I know cheesy ;p)

After my run I decided to go back. I didn't know what to do yet but I had chemistry with her and all I needed to do to make my wolf stable right now was her.

                  ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

'I SWAER WHEN I GET MY CLAWS ON HIM HIS SO GONNA REGRET GETTING CLOSE TO MY MATE' Ian growled.

I also was furious when I saw how Mike and Rose were acting. I heard their conversation and how he flirted with her but she was so ignorant to see that. When he asked her to walk her home I got a mini heart attack, but I sighed out loud when she said no.

But I wasn't going to let this go. I am going to show him that no one comes near my Rose.

'Hey you just called her your Rose does that mean you finally accepted her' Ian said

'SHUT UP' I told him. Man I had the most annoying wolf ever.

                    ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

After class has ended I followed Mike. Even if he doesn't show it, I know everything about him and he was just as bad as me. Okay... No not that bad... But he was bad and that was a good enough reason to get him away from Rose. He always uses girls as innocent as Rose, play with them, lie to them and humiliate them before he throws them like trash. No way he is laying a finger on her.

Before he could go into another class, I grabbed him by his shirt and quickly went out of school. I put him down on the forest's floor not too gently. At first he looked at me shocked then a smirk formed on his face.

"I see you finally lost it,"he said. What was wrong with this guy? Did he have a death wish?

"Listen very carefully Mike cause I don't want warn you again. Stay away from Rose,"I said angrily while pointing my index finger at him. He slowly stood up and dusted his pants.

"And why would I do that. She is hot and I know you like her so it's like two birds one stone, "he smirked. How much I wanted to punch that smirk off of his ugly face.

"Don't try anything stupid,"I growled at him. Ian was scratching me from the inside, he wanted to take over and  bite him to death.

I tried to be calm, I took deep breaths. I didn't want to show this pathetic human the monster I really was. However, what he said next made it impossible.

"You know Jason, I can't seem to figure out what you really like about her she is so innocent and pure, so not your type, "

I didn't know what he was talking about. I never had a type. I never showed interest in any of the girls who hit on me. Alpha Rob said that feelings were just weaknesses. Its true, however, I truly didn't know what I like in Rose. Do I even like her?

"I mean sure she is beautiful, and pure. Oh my god, every time I see her I just want to—"

I wouldn't let him finish, so before he could I grabbed his throat and held him against a tree. I lost it and Ian won.

My nails were extending into sharp black claws. I could feel them slowly poking him painfully in the flesh of his neck. My canines were dangerously slipping through my lips. I growled and hissed at him. I coulf feel my eyes getting darker by the minute. I could feel my black fur on top of hands and cheeks. Revealing the monster inside of me.

"DON'T EVER TOUCH MY ROSE, MY MATE, " I yelled.

He looked at me frozen from clearly fear. He got really pale and his eyes were as big as a full moon.  

I was about to snap his neck when someone pushed me off of him and he collapsed to the ground. He was chocking on air. I looked at my right and saw Matthew showing his canines. He probably heard what I just said.

He was really angry that I showed a human my true identity. He told Mike to stay where he was. Mike nodded like a lifeless body being controlled. I couldn't hide my grin from my masterpiece. Matthew grabbed me and we suddenly made it to school.  He took me to a room labelled 'detention'. I saw Rose sitting inside. All I wanted to do was to stay away from her since I could still hurt someone, but she was the only thing that could calm me. So I sat 2 seats behind to her right.

                      ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~. ~.

I couldn't believe I said that. Even  though Ian was whimpering in my head I knew it was the only thing I could do right now. I knew annoying her wasn't going to work, so I needed to ignore her. At least try. She was shocked at first, then confused, but she didn't say anything.

After detention was over, I immediately ran to the forest. I needed fresh air to think things out. I shifted and ran. I felt stabbed. It was the first time I didn't know what to do,  so I needed space away from her to think clearly. I was thinking about Rose when I thought about Mike. Where was he now? I knew Matthew must told the Alpha what happened and now both of them knew she was my mate.

I sniffed the air until I caught Mike's scent. He wasn't where I left him,  instead he was going to school. Rose came out and they both walked together. And so I followed. I could see that Mike has not recovered yet. What will happen to him? No human has ever seen us.

I saw both of them staring at the forest once in a while. That was because I growled every time Mike was close to her. She stopped 2 blocks away from her home. She told him that she can walk on her own. I knew he was going to refuse. I let out a growl loud enough for him to hear he looked at me and he finally saw my wolf form. He widened his eyes but got the message. After that, I left as quickly as possible to the pack house.