chapter 4: never have i ever

The rest of the night went smoothly. Lauren apparently left while Camila and I shared time on the roof and Dinah had gotten so drunk, we had to physically pull her from some guy. She passed out while we were leaving so I had to carry her to Thomas' car that sat waiting for us.

The drive back was nice. I sat in the back with the Dinah and Camila and Normani sat in the front seat. Dinah's head rested on my lap and Camila just stared out the window. After a while I felt her eyes on me and turned to the smaller Cuban. She smiled at me, her tongue in between her teeth. She was so absolutely stunning, I couldn't hold back my own smile.

We drove the three girls back to their hotel, I had to carry Dinah to her room that she shared with Lauren. Normani left me and Camila to go to her room with Ally.

I knocked on the wood of Lauren's door, still carrying Dinah bridal style. She was taller than me and it started to make my arms burn, but I had played softball in high school and we conditioned everyday, so it wasn't too bad.

The door swung open to reveal an exhausted-looking Lauren. She was in a baggy t-shirt and some tiny, velvet shorts. I gulped, looking her up and down. She didn't even have to try to look amazing.

Lauren was looking at me with a confused look. I didn't realise she had asked me something.

"W-what? Sorry." I said, shifting Dinah in my arms.

"What happened?" Lauren said again, Camila giggled behind me.

"One too many shots." I answered. I had to keep my cool. Lauren ah'd, shaking her head and biting back her smile. She stepped back, gesturing for me and Camila to walk in. I stepped through the door, careful not to hit Dinah's head.

"Which bed?" I asked, making my way further into the hotel room.

"The one closest to the window, you can just lay her down. Usually when she gets wasted, she won't wake up for a long time." Lauren chuckled. Camila nodded and agreed.

I walked her to her bed and gently laid her down, she immediately fell into a sleeping position, resting her head on the pillow. I turned around and felt my insides twist.

Lauren and Camila both stood, watching me. Camila's hand was on her hip, while Lauren's arms were crossed. They were both so beautiful, if someone told me right then and there to choose, I'd probably choke. Lauren's hair was down in waves, sculpting her perfectly formed face. Camila's eyes read into me, like my thoughts were displayed across my forehead.

Fuck, Y/N

"Well, I should probably get going. I had a fun time with you guys." I said, smiling at them while passing by. Camila grabbed my hand and spun me so I was facing her.

"Nooooo, Y/N. Why don't you stay with us?" Lauren nodded, looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Thomas is waiting for me." I said. I wasn't so sure about it.

"Just text him that you're staying, I'm sure he'll understand." I looked at the brunette unsurely.

"Y/N, you're on break. We could all hang out again tomorrow, go to breakfast, do some shopping..." Lauren added.

"Guys, I can't just reserve a room-"

"You can stay with me!" I looked at Camila, surprised she actually just invited me to sleep with her. Well in her room.

"I have to room alone because Normani had to last time and then Dinah had to before that and so on. Come on, it'll be fun, I swear." She finished.

"I don't know-" I looked at Lauren who's demeanor had changed. She seemed slumped, in a sad position but a glint of anger was in her gaze. Was she jealous that I would sleep in Camila's room?