chapter 13: are you kidding me

Hey, new chapter woot. Thanks for almost 1k reads! I think I'll do something when I hit it, maybe like add in a bonus chapter that twists, but idk possibly. You should know I'm unreliable

Also, probably none of you care BUT HOLY SHIT I STARTED WATCHING LOST IN SPACE ON NETFLIX AND MAMA ROBINSON IS A WHOLE SNACK GODDAMN and like don't judge me but i have a thing for moms. fucking mrs. wheeler on stranger things had me tweaking

--------------------------------

Y/N's POV- A week Later*

"Thank you, Sacramento!" I yelled into the mic in front of me, grabbing the guitar strap around my neck and pulling it off while setting the guitar on the stand. The crowd in front of me was so huge, that from where I stood, it was all I could see. The various faces screaming out my name and smiling as I grabbed my water bottle and swung it around, squeezing the plastic so it sprayed all over the happy people in front of me.

I laughed at them as they reveled in the mist. I kissed the inside of my hands and threw them out to the crowd before stepping back and walking behind stage.

The crew ran around frantically as I walked down the skinny corridor and came into the main staging area where everyone waited for me and the VIP fans would get to meet me.

"Nice show tonight, Y/N." Thomas said, grabbing a water bottle and tossing it to me. He was my transportation manager, yet we had spent most of our time together this last week.

"It's just what I do." I cockily joked and sent him a goofy smile before opening the water and taking a drank as he chuckled.

"Hey, you have to change and talk with fans quickly, we have to get back on the road to L.A. We're already behind schedule." Jennifer came up to me, holding her iPad. We had spent a few days in L.A. already and yesterday had drove down to Sacramento for my show. Now we were going back to meet up with Fifth Harmony and Geoff (oncue).

I had learned from my mistakes last time and even thought it had only been a week, I had been on the phone with each member of Fifth Harmony almost 24/7. Dinah found a routine to call me at 9 every night to tell me some dumb shit she had to go through that day. Normani and I mostly just sent memes to each other. I had spent a lot of time trying to get Ally to tell me more about her and Thomas but she was stubborn.

Camila and I flirted a lot. There was a lot of back and forth messaging of us playing hard to get and teasing each other even though we literally had sex a few days before.

And with Lauren... Well she called me once, at 4 am one night, to ask me some complicated question about how I felt about love. I was too slumped to process anything for the next morning and I don't remember if she was drunk or not. Probably.

I nodded quickly and pulled my simple white shirt off quickly.

"Whoa, okay." Jennifer said, covering her face with her hands as I grabbed another, non-sweaty shirt off of my clothes rack.

"Do you always have to strip in front of everyone?" She complained making me laugh as I pulled the shirt over my head.

"Why do you think people call her 'stripper'?" Thomas said. I sent him a glare and he patted my back.

"I don't know and I don't really care." She said, shaking her head and unlocking her iPad to type something.

"That's a little harsh. You don't want to hear my stripper story?" I asked, grabbing a sharpie off of the food/supplies table in the corner.

Jennifer looked at me, I could see the curiousness in her eyes but she was as stubborn as I was and knowing myself, she wouldn't give up.

"Look, the fans are here." She changed the subject and gestured towards the starstruck fans, escorted by a security guard. Their eyes roamed the room, wide. When they all saw me, I could see the excited and scared looks on their faces.